Author Topic: Anyone know where these .ITMs are from?  (Read 2913 times)

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
Anyone know where these .ITMs are from?
« on: April 13, 2005, 02:49:32 PM »
My BG2 .KEY file is throwing up around a hundred errors when I search through items cause there are some it cannot find (same error message as the IPLOT items). The filenames are not ones I recognise, and I don't think they're from the vanilla game, though they don't tend to have any file prefix in common...

I am at a loss where they came from (searching tp2s doesn't yield insight) and why they're in the .KEY file. If anyone could tell me that'd be much appreciated. :)

A couple of the ones with more memorable names I can recall:

- JERA.ITM

- FLAT01.ITM (there was also 02, 03 and a few more).

- SCALE01.ITM (or SCAL01, I forget. Again there was a sequence of them).
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline CamDawg

• Infidel
  • Planewalker
  • Dreaming of a red Xmas
    • The Gibberlings Three
Re: Anyone know where these .ITMs are from?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2005, 03:39:31 PM »
Dunno about jera, but scale0[0-9] is from AoE. I believe flat0[0-9] is also AoE.
The Gibberlings Three - Home of IE Mods

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2005, 03:40:21 PM »
Are we sure ALLOW_MISSING isn't leaving behind 0-byte files?

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2005, 03:43:19 PM »
Dunno about jera, but scale0[0-9] is from AoE. I believe flat0[0-9] is also AoE.

Doesn't Ghrey use his J# prefix, though?  ???

Also, AoE is not installed on my BG2 and hasn't been since a full delete and reinstall (because I've installed for mod testing purposes not playing).
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
    • Azazello’s Music Profile at Last.fm
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2005, 03:45:15 PM »
The last two are listed in both Ashes of Ember and Gibberlings Three Tweak Pack, but my bet is that the errors are coming via G3 Tweak Pack, as this is the most recently updated mod between the two.

The first file did not coming up in a directory search but it must included in a BIFF? somewhere.

When I also searched for these files in Near Infinity a whole slew on error-flagged files came up. Again, I'm betting they're from G3 Tweak Pack.
Community Contributions
Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls
========================================
"Deception has many faces. Truth...has only one."

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2005, 03:55:18 PM »
I'm sure I remember mentioning that some version of WeiDU was spewing 0-byte files into the override as a result of ALLOW_MISSING, but I assumed it'd been fixed. Or maybe I imagined it. That happens a lot.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2005, 04:04:36 PM »
Sim: Could be that, then.

Azazello: The G3 Tweak Pack will patch items added by other mods, which is why it will show up there.

So... Since I don't have AoE installed I'm guessing it's the ALLOW_MISSING in the Tweak Pack? It makes it annoying searching through NI but I guess relieving that it won't affect gameplay.

EDIT: Why to be not using prefix, Ghrey?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 04:33:20 PM by Andyr »

Offline NiGHTMARE

• Idiot
  • Planewalker
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2005, 04:43:58 PM »
Possibly since those items were to originally be used in a TC, and thus prefixes didn't really matter?
The Gibberlings Three - home to the BG1 NPC Project, BG2 Tweak Pack, Divine Remix, GemRB, Lands of Intrigue, Song & Silence, and many more!

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2005, 04:51:23 PM »
Yeh, maybe. But I know he has a .txt file with a prefix in there, so. ;)

Offline CamDawg

• Infidel
  • Planewalker
  • Dreaming of a red Xmas
    • The Gibberlings Three
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2005, 06:54:42 PM »
G3 Tweaks is, indeed, littering the override folder with zero-byte files from WeiDU's ALLOW_MISSING handling. I'll go bother Wes and see what we can change. :)

The BG2 Fixpack - All the fixes of Baldurdash, plus a few hundred more. Now available, with more fixes being added in every release.

Offline CamDawg

• Infidel
  • Planewalker
  • Dreaming of a red Xmas
    • The Gibberlings Three
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2005, 06:57:13 PM »
And for the record, flat0[0-9] and scal0[0-9] are AoE and jera is something from BP-BGT-SoBH. As to why they're listed in the key file, good question. Did you BIFF anything?

Offline Ghreyfain

• PPG
  • Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2005, 07:57:29 PM »
Yeah, I didn't use a prefix since those two types of armour seem to be sort of, uh, default.  Not sure if that was a good idea, but what's done is done.
Earn Money Sleeping.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 11:57:02 AM »
jera is something from BP-BGT-SoBH. As to why they're listed in the key file, good question. Did you BIFF anything?

I do not have any of that stuff downloaded or installed. ;) And no, nothing's .BIFfed except for the files that come with vanilla SoA and ToB..

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 12:01:10 PM »
It's probably the stuff you DON'T have installed that's showing up here. And it's more likely that WeiDU's lying to you than that they're actually in the KEY file.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2005, 12:58:55 PM »
Oh, I get it now. :)

It's not WeiDU that thinks they are there, it's NearInfinity.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: