Author Topic: One install  (Read 2140 times)

Offline hsheltonjr

• Planewalker
One install
« on: April 09, 2005, 10:11:32 PM »
Just out of curiousity, are the banter packs and the flirt packs handled by different people?  Since I've discovered them, I've always installed both, and would like to see both bundled into one install.

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: One install
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 12:16:00 AM »
Yes, they are (the full author lists are printed on the respective mod pages as well as in the README, and I'm the project lead for both) but they'll stay separate, even though I do understand where you're coming from.

In part it's because of the different pace of updates (the banter packs, while infrequently updated, are still a "work in progress", while the flirt packs are done but for the occasional brainstorm) and in part because of the different types of content. There are some people out there who for whatever reason are strongly opposed to the flirt packs, and I'd hate for that to keep them away from the new banter content as well.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline hsheltonjr

• Planewalker
Re: One install
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 12:34:40 AM »
Quick response.  Understandable reason.  Thanks

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: