Author Topic: The Pit Fighter Kit  (Read 2573 times)

Offline Diana

• Neophyte
  • Planewalker
The Pit Fighter Kit
« on: April 09, 2005, 01:55:07 PM »
So I'm an idiot and I DO read the Readme's.

I downloaded Ashes of Embers, and installed  the Pit Figher Kit component, and how do I assign it to my npc?  I doesn't show up in the Character screen.

thanks.

Offline Ghreyfain

• Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
Re: The Pit Fighter Kit
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 02:01:03 PM »
Can you select it for a PC?  What do you mean by NPC?  Are you trying to make a Pit Fighter mod?
Earn Money Sleeping.

Offline Diana

• Neophyte
  • Planewalker
Re: The Pit Fighter Kit
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 02:30:58 PM »
Can you select it for a PC?  What do you mean by NPC?  Are you trying to make a Pit Fighter mod?
One of the people I beta test mods for had asked permission from you to use the Pit Fighter Kiti in his mod.  Because the mod is in early stages and the creator is dealing with RL and other issues and me, being impatient, I was hoping, when I downloaded AofE, that it would be as simple as assigning a new script to an inparty npc to get her to use the kit, sort of like the E-Series and G-Series scripts released elsewhere.  Guess not.

I made a very preliminary .tp2 to get my friend's creature into the game - she has a portrait, some stats, Joining/Leaving Dialogue, and the Banter file.  I'm now thinking with your pit fiighter kit it would have requried some further tinkering with the .tp2 to add it as the derfault kit instead of 'Fighter' which I selected for her when I exported her from a BG2 save game.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: