Author Topic: Keto/Haer 'Dalis Banters  (Read 3250 times)

Offline Regullus

• Planewalker
Keto/Haer 'Dalis Banters
« on: February 12, 2005, 02:27:18 PM »
I was wondering if the Keto/HD banters were substantial enough to warrant keeping HD around. With the exception of the circle mod, I usually don't like him and don't keep him much past his quest finish, and yet in the case of the Keto mod there does seem to be a story between the two which might make it worthwhile to stomach the little "sparrow."

Or should I just leave him dumped at the Five Flagons?

I am sorry if this question has been asked elsewhere. :)

I wanted to add excellent voice acting and is looking like a very enjoyable character. 8)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 03:13:05 PM by Regullus »

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: Keto/Haer 'Dalis Banters
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2005, 03:31:40 PM »
I was wondering if the Keto/HD banters were substantial enough to warrant keeping HD around. With the exception of the circle mod, I usually don't like him and don't keep him much past his quest finish, and yet in the case of the Keto mod there does seem to be a story between the two which might make it worthwhile to stomach the little "sparrow."

Or should I just leave him dumped at the Five Flagons?

It's certainly a very different side of Keto that you see when HD is in the party. For maximum effect, take Aerie as well and let HD romance her.

If you're curious enough to be asking, I'd say yes, it's worth your while to check out.

With the exception of the circle mod

Shocking. And a mother-to-be, too.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Regullus

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 08:44:02 AM »

Shocking. And a mother-to-be, too.

:-[

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2005, 02:52:32 PM »
Now I know Keto tries to warn Aerie about, Haer'Dalis and all that. But the interesting thing about Aerie is she's the only bioware NPC where the PC might have to fight over her affections.
So does keto have any special dialog when both the PC and Haer'Dalis are after Aerie's heart.
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2005, 02:54:37 PM »
No, Keto doesn't express her opinion about the PC's affections for Aerie, one way or the other, nor does she say "You should be with <CHARNAME>, not HD!" She simply addresses how she feels about HD and Aerie specifically.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: