Author Topic: I think Keto is great  (Read 8373 times)

Offline OfficerDonNZ

• Planewalker
Re: I think Keto is great
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2005, 07:25:02 PM »
I've got Keto in my party and she is very cool :) Her banters with Keladron and Anomen are funny as hell. Loved Keladron's immortal words: I didn't think I'd have the need to utter these words outside of my home: Act your age child.  :D

Anyways I've cleard the unseeing eye quest and we go back up to the temple district and Keto asks my PC about the passing of Amaunator. The responses were good but the one I had in mind when I'd read the question wasn't there! LOL I was thinking along the lines of seeing as the PC owes his/her existance to a god the passing of a god isn't something to write home about. This would then lead Keto to bagger the PC about their heratge :D Not that it makes any difeance Keto is still very cool :)

Offline Shadow Ishtar

• Current Character: Female CG Human Ranger
  • Planewalker
Re: I think Keto is great
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2005, 06:41:02 PM »
Just wanna add to the general congratulations. We're just about to confront Bodhi. Keto and Jan have great banter, as do Keto and Kelsey. I love the great amount of choices I have when talking to her. Great job, guys!

Spoilers for contest below!

Keto has had her bard contest. Sir Joules, the twins, and then she told the mirror story and won. Next game, Yoshimo's coming along.
http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php?topic=16740.0
My banter ideas are in the above topic. Go see!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: