Author Topic: Finding Baisera  (Read 5237 times)

Offline Shodan

• Goddess Of A.I.
  • Planewalker
Finding Baisera
« on: January 26, 2005, 10:36:26 AM »
I was on a gravelooting spree and stumbled into the tomb of Besamen. All fine and dandy. After the conversation I went to see Mira. She told me his wife was working in the backrooms of the Copper Coronet.

Entered Copper Coronet. Walked to the Backrooms. None there. No Baisera. Nothing.

Installed MODS:
So many but I'll highlite the one(s) that change/add scripts to the CC

From Tactics: the Kensai Ryu's Improved Copper Coronet component
From DQuest: Money Lending and Debt Problems
From G3 Tweak Pack: Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher

I haven't talked to Besamen for a second time though.

Already done the quests related to the CC (Slavers, Freed Hendak) before meeting with Besamen.
"Loo-loo-look at you hacker; a p-pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, (panting) panting and sweating as you ru-run through my corridors. H-h-how can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine"

underdog

Re: Finding Baisera
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 11:17:06 AM »
Actually I don' think she's 'working' there, she's in the drug den.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 11:19:22 AM »
Yes, she is a drug addict, not a whore.  :)
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline Shodan

• Goddess Of A.I.
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 11:53:16 AM »
Well, thats a surprise. However I've searched every nook and niche in CC but cannot her her anywere. Anyone have the coordinates ?
"Loo-loo-look at you hacker; a p-pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, (panting) panting and sweating as you ru-run through my corridors. H-h-how can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine"

underdog

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 01:17:29 PM »
Already done the quests related to the CC (Slavers, Freed Hendak) before meeting with Besamen.

The hallway that goes to the Hendak area, and sewers, on the left is a drugpen with a bunch of druged up people, she supposed to be in there, she wasn't in there for me until I 'found out about her'.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 03:22:53 PM »
Baisera should be at [1790.828] in the Coronet, if you've found out about her from Mira.

Offline Shodan

• Goddess Of A.I.
  • Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2005, 04:33:43 PM »

The hallway that goes to the Hendak area, and sewers, on the left is a drugpen with a bunch of druged up people, she supposed to be in there, she wasn't in there for me until I 'found out about her'.

Found her. Thanks for the info. Quest solved

1 small problem (but I think it's already fixed in teh next version since the 'bug' has been reported a few times)

When I pay the money to the thug, the girl "has nothing to say"
When I pressure him a bit go off to look for her myself, I find the remaining 2 thugs guarding her, killing them, then Carla talks.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: