Author Topic: Just a question, don't kill me...  (Read 7341 times)

Guest-person-people

Just a question, don't kill me...
« on: January 19, 2005, 08:26:18 AM »
 I don't know if this has been asked yet and I know its probably a long, long way away. But I like to ask my questions early ;D. Soooo...here it is, if/when the PC is able to romance Surayah will Anomen challenge him for Surayah's love, or will he never even come on to her? I know, I know  its way to early to ask this, sorry  8)

Offline Bons

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Glad Corvis Isn't Dead Club
Re: Just a question, don't kill me...
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 03:09:39 PM »
Since the romance and the quests are the brunt of what remains to be done, I have a little clue on what I plan to do.  :)

I'm not planning a large amount of sniping or challenging in the PC-Ano-Surayah triangle. Here are some of the permutations:

Scenario #1: Anomen is romancing the PC. If the PC is a match for Anomen, Surayah will not try to romance Anomen until his RomanceActive is 3. She may sigh a little to the PC at one point, and she will have friendly talks with him, but she won't challenge the PC for his affections.

Scenario #2: Anomen not a match for the PC: If Anomen's in the party when Surayah joins, the PC's going to be out of luck romance-wise where Surayah is concerned, unless Ano goes CN. (And that brings its own problems.) However, if the Surayah gets to know the PC well enough before Anomen joins the party (i.e. enough LT's get to fire), Anomen won't hold as much attraction for her.

In general, Surayah willl see it as her Sunite duty to help the loves of others. She won't balk about Aerie or Jaheira romancing the PC, but rather keep a low profile. She would express a word of caution to the PC in the case of Viconia, only.
Newt had always suspected that people who regularly used the word "community" were using it in a very specific sense that excluded him and everyone he knew.

--Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, "Good Omens"

Offline Ghreyfain

• PPG
  • Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 04:42:23 PM »
What's her opinion on Haer'dalis/Aerie going to be?  Actuallywaitdon'ttellmeIwantittobeasurprise.
Earn Money Sleeping.

Offline Bons

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Glad Corvis Isn't Dead Club
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 09:38:47 PM »
I will tell you! Nowaityoudon'twanttoknow.
Newt had always suspected that people who regularly used the word "community" were using it in a very specific sense that excluded him and everyone he knew.

--Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett, "Good Omens"

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2005, 03:15:15 PM »
well I want to know, lol

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: