Author Topic: *I've Got A Secret*  (Read 13741 times)

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
Re: *I've Got A Secret*
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2005, 05:59:41 AM »
Digs a big hole in front of the steps of Opera's trailer. Puts a lot of orange tape all around the hole that fulfills council by-laws about warning people about the hole, but doesn't prevent them falling into it. Brings in the diesel compressor and turns it on at 5:00am behind the trailer, next to open window, allegedly to drain pipes. Stations a lot of big, scary-looking workmen in unattractive orange vests at strategic points on the site whose roles appear to be leaning on shovels, and leaving their cars blocking your driveway.

Then goes off to be very, very good, before St. Jo sees.
If you see anything mysterious or unusual, just enjoy it while you can.  - Michael Leunig.

Offline St. Josephine

• Planewalker
  • The Patron Saint of Mediocrity
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2005, 11:13:36 AM »
Please to be nice to the talent!  Setting up booby-traps for them only delays the mod!    :'(

Cailean: An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!

Despite his heartthrob status in real life, Orlando Bloom has consistently functioned as a node of negative energy onscreen, sucking the life force out of all who surround him. --Dana Stevens, Slate.com

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2005, 04:07:43 PM »
*sighs* Eral clears everything away and has nice paving and a little shrubbery put in. Keeps the compressor nearby just in case he arks up, though.
If you see anything mysterious or unusual, just enjoy it while you can.  - Michael Leunig.

Offline Loriel

• Planewalker
    • Loriel's Downloads
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2005, 10:32:31 PM »
We demand another shrubbery!

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2005, 11:27:47 PM »
 :D Are you sure?

« Last Edit: January 23, 2005, 11:31:57 PM by Eral »

Offline St. Josephine

• Planewalker
  • The Patron Saint of Mediocrity
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2005, 12:01:53 AM »
* St. Josephine hands Eral a herring.

You're going to need this eventually; it's a test, you know!  ;D
Cailean: An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!

Despite his heartthrob status in real life, Orlando Bloom has consistently functioned as a node of negative energy onscreen, sucking the life force out of all who surround him. --Dana Stevens, Slate.com

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2005, 02:38:15 AM »
Eral admits she has no idea what is going on.

Doesn't really care because someone has foolishly let her landscape garden. (Mr. FPS is pointing to the 45 terracotta pots in our courtyard, indicating that this may not be wise. Don't listen to him. He comes from a long line of Italian concrete.)
Wonders how she will incorporate the herring (in a jar? a la kipper?) into the shrubbery. The herring in the pond?  Maybe on the sundial...
Thinks cypress hedge - pittosphorum is so yesterday - maybe rosemary,(much better! blue or pink?) with some espaliered apple trees  as a feature, and some... have to think about the ground cover some more. White? Yellow? 

Offline Loriel

• Planewalker
    • Loriel's Downloads
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2005, 06:33:38 AM »
*ouch*
*oof*
*ahhhhhh*
<cringes in pain>

* Loriel promises to stop making horrible, terrible, horribly terrible monty python references now.  But only if you weigh as much as a duck.

EDIT:
I said the painful word, which was totally out of character, so I had to edit it.
Oops, there I go again...and now, Sir Loriel must bravely run away, away.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 06:37:04 AM by Loriel »

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2005, 06:38:26 AM »
Eral admits she has no idea what is going on.

* Kismet steers Eral in the direction of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." 

Watch that and all will become clear.
Cailean - An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!  Guaranteed more fun than shampooing cats!

Offline Loriel

• Planewalker
    • Loriel's Downloads
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2005, 06:55:55 AM »
* Kismet steers Eral in the direction of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." 

Watch that and all will become clear.
If/When you do, make sure you sleep with the light on, else you will be haunted by dreams of cute, fanged bunnies that go for the throat.  <shudders at the thought>  And my wife wonders why I sleep with a hand grenade...sheesh ::) j/k  She doesn't wonder.

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2005, 04:18:28 PM »
I can't believe I didn't immediately recognise it. It's as if you challenged me to a fish-slapping dance and I failed to respond.  I will never be allowed to go into a pet shop and say "It's about this parrot" again. And I shall have to move out of my rolled-up newspaper in the lake. And forget that there is no Rule 6.  :-[

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2005, 05:16:45 PM »
I can't believe I didn't immediately recognise it. It's as if you challenged me to a fish-slapping dance and I failed to respond.  I will never be allowed to go into a pet shop and say "It's about this parrot" again. And I shall have to move out of my rolled-up newspaper in the lake. And forget that there is no Rule 6.  :-[

Tsk, tsk!  For failure to pick up on Monty Python references you must write a 500 word essay on Cailean and post it here for our critique. :)
Cailean - An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!  Guaranteed more fun than shampooing cats!

Offline Ghreyfain

• PPG
  • Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2005, 05:40:07 PM »
I can't believe I didn't immediately recognise it. It's as if you challenged me to a fish-slapping dance and I failed to respond. I will never be allowed to go into a pet shop and say "It's about this parrot" again. And I shall have to move out of my rolled-up newspaper in the lake. And forget that there is no Rule 6. :-[

Tsk, tsk! For failure to pick up on Monty Python references you must write a 500 word essay on Cailean and post it here for our critique. :)

Ack, you're wasting the opportunity to pawn off valuable grunt work!  Make her manually traify the .tp2 or convert a BG1 shield into BG2 or something.
Earn Money Sleeping.

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2005, 05:45:41 PM »
I can't believe I didn't immediately recognise it. It's as if you challenged me to a fish-slapping dance and I failed to respond. I will never be allowed to go into a pet shop and say "It's about this parrot" again. And I shall have to move out of my rolled-up newspaper in the lake. And forget that there is no Rule 6. :-[

Tsk, tsk! For failure to pick up on Monty Python references you must write a 500 word essay on Cailean and post it here for our critique. :)

Ack, you're wasting the opportunity to pawn off valuable grunt work!  Make her manually traify the .tp2 or convert a BG1 shield into BG2 or something.
Eh, personally I'd prefer the on topic chatter to grunt-work-done-by-someone-other-than-me..

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2005, 05:53:40 PM »
I've a feeling that Ms. Kismet is a bit of a masochist.  :D
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline Eral

• Planewalker
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2005, 11:22:20 PM »
I think she just wants her grunt work done well. (Very smart woman.)
Try to imagine someone who found learning to double-click a challenge. That's me.
How about I just write the essay.  ;D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: