Author Topic: Looking for some portraits :)  (Read 1652 times)

Offline uaintjak

• Planewalker
Looking for some portraits :)
« on: November 30, 2004, 07:17:04 PM »
Hello all.  I know some of you spend fun time modding the BG portraits...well, I spend time looking for modded BG portraits.

I've never used custom portraits, except for ones that are modded from the originals (kinda weird, I guess, but I like my game to have that good down-home BGy feel, and I've just never found any portraits that look right alongside the originals).

So, I've found quite a lot, including quite a lot on this site in various places, but since I'm always looking for more, I was hoping someone had some they could send me or direct me to or whatever.  I even have the Korgan/Mazzy cross portrait, in case I want to create a female dwarf character (cuz they have beards y'know).

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Looking for some portraits :)
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 07:19:57 PM »
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline uaintjak

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 07:55:33 PM »
Oh, oops, thanks :)

I guess I should have been clearer - I've done a run on most of the portrait sites that I can find, and gobbled up what I could.  I guess the ones I would be looking for are ones that either (a) People have created but not posted, or at least not widely shared, and (b) Ones from sites that went down long ago, or (c) new ones that people feel like creating just for the heck of it.

Thanks for the help though :)

Offline Pirengle

• Spoony Bard
  • Planewalker
  • Why do people always steal my taglines? WHY?!
    • Pirengle's Soundsets
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 07:30:29 PM »
Are you looking for specific portraits? I find it easier to go to nwnvault, search through their archives, and reformat their NWN pictures.
I've given up on the light of good.

Offline neriana

• Planewalker
    • Darien NPC for BG2
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 07:53:58 PM »
Are you looking for specific portraits? I find it easier to go to nwnvault, search through their archives, and reformat their NWN pictures.

Ditto.
The color of infinity inside an empty glass.

Offline Grim Squeaker

• Fallen
  • Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2004, 05:59:04 AM »
I even have the Korgan/Mazzy cross portrait, in case I want to create a female dwarf character (cuz they have beards y'know).

This is worrying.  That madman created that?!
"You alone can make my song take flight..."