Author Topic: What in the world??? (ToB)  (Read 3083 times)

Blue_Crystal

What in the world??? (ToB)
« on: October 13, 2005, 11:20:37 PM »
This is the strangest thing.
When I start my ToB file, I import my character from SoA, and everything is fine.  But when I begin the game and talk to a prophet stone head thing, I see a convo box saying something like, "it would be an honor to fight, she is a hard opponent, CHARNAME willing of course"  On this I have to click the continue box ALOT before it goes away, and when the woman that fights you appears, she starts repeating dialogue from SoA, like when Sola turned into a vampire, and my options on what to say are what is said in that conversation, which is weird.  Well I finally got through that, and teleported to the pocket plane, and the Solar was there, but she just gave me the two endings that were available for me and Sola, depending on if we went together or not, then mentions an autobuff thing, and I choose.  That was a problem, b/c I had to randomly hit buttons on my computer to close out of the convo box.  Then Sarevok shows, and a convo box pops up, but there are NO words!!!  Since I can't click on anything, I can't DO anything, so I had to close the game!  I'm VERY confused, so if ANYONE knows what I should do, I'd appreciate it a lot!  (btw,  I not only have the sola mod but use shadowkeeper as well, so does that hurt it at all?) ??? ???

Offline trance1881

• Planewalker
Re: What in the world??? (ToB)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 12:13:36 AM »
It will hur the game if you were running shadowkeeper when you installed the mod.Ive seen it mentioned in several other threads that installing a mod while using shadowkeeper or any other apps like it will cause harm.
I'll wipe your filthy lineage right outta the realm!!

Xanthos

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 05:46:12 PM »
If you use Shadowkeeper after your game is set up fully will it have any negative effects?

Offline trance1881

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 07:34:46 PM »
If you run shadow keeper after everything is installed no it shouldnt have any effects. Hopefully one of the regulars will back me up on this.
I'll wipe your filthy lineage right outta the realm!!

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2005, 04:30:03 PM »
If you run shadow keeper after everything is installed no it shouldnt have any effects. Hopefully one of the regulars will back me up on this.

ill back you up -nods- i use shadow keeper alot, i worship it, it helps alot

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2005, 04:32:59 PM »
also i find when baldurs gate crashes, if you kick your computer it makes you feel SO much better, dosnt tend to help, but it makes you feel better

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: