Author Topic: Walk through  (Read 2270 times)

UsagiRyu

Walk through
« on: November 02, 2005, 06:56:54 PM »
Is there a walk through for the Sola (and the kelsey) mod (s)?

I'm asking because I want to know what to do to romance him.  Could some one point me to him?

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
Re: Walk through
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2005, 08:54:19 AM »
I don't believe there's a walkthrough for either of them.  For Solaufein I'm pretty sure you can't break up with him accidently, you have to specifically pick the "I'm not interested in you that way." option.  For Kelsey, don't be really mean to him and you'll be fine.  Oh, and if he asks to go find his brother in SOA, don't let him go otherwise you'll never see him again.
Cailean - An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!  Guaranteed more fun than shampooing cats!

Offline UsagiRyu

• Planewalker
Re: Walk through
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2005, 09:19:37 AM »
I don't believe there's a walkthrough for either of them.  For Solaufein I'm pretty sure you can't break up with him accidently, you have to specifically pick the "I'm not interested in you that way." option.  For Kelsey, don't be really mean to him and you'll be fine.  Oh, and if he asks to go find his brother in SOA, don't let him go otherwise you'll never see him again.

Okay. I was afraid I'd messed up at one point. Thanks. I love these two mods:D

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: