Author Topic: How much longer?  (Read 2554 times)

vkkhgg

How much longer?
« on: November 08, 2004, 11:40:03 AM »
please give some idea of progress, i'm getting tired of waiting

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: How much longer?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2004, 12:19:38 PM »
Me too, but there's still work to be done.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline kendrick

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2004, 08:27:07 PM »
First of all, I'd like to say I have no idea how long it will really take, but its as good a guess as any.  I would think it will take at least another month or two until Jcompton and others finish the current mod they are working on (Keto?).   Also considering that the Nalia romance is still in its early to mid stages, look for at least another 4 or 5 months after that, if not more, if we're being very optimistic.  Remember that beta testing is going to take a significant time, as well as voicing over of lines.  I would hazard a very rough guess that it may be late spring to summer 2006 before it will be finished.  For comparison, look how long it has taken with the Keto and Cailean mods, well after the vast majority of the scripting and programming were finished.  I believe they are still beta testing and trying to find people to voice over lines, and they are still not finished.  Its not easy having a full time job as well as doing several mods at a time. as Jcompton can probably attest to.

We are not put on this earth to see through one another, but to see one another through

Offline kendrick

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2004, 08:43:57 PM »
Correction, meant to type late spring to summer 2005.  However my personal guess is that it won't be until the fall of 2005 until its done.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2004, 11:17:38 AM by kendrick »
We are not put on this earth to see through one another, but to see one another through

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2004, 01:47:32 AM »
Correction, meant to type late spring to summer 2005.

You can edit your posts, just hit the modify button.

-Echon

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: