Author Topic: [Tactics]Question about the "smarter mages and liches" part  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Thanatos

• Planewalker
[Tactics]Question about the "smarter mages and liches" part
« on: November 01, 2004, 11:31:32 AM »
Some time ago I decided to install the Tactics mod. I've noticed something strange about the part that's supposed to make the mages in the game a bit smarter, however. Whenever I fight (high level) mages they barely cast offensive spells, some of them even just cast a bunch of moderate- high level defensive spells and then start to attack me with melee attacks ??? 

Is this supposed to happen or did something went wrong in my installation? At the moment I have more trouble with those low- level Bandit mages (somehow they do cast hings like Lightning Bolt) you encounter sometimes when you're travelling between areas in Athkatla than high level mages like the boss in the Windspear hills quest. I play at Core Rules difficulty level. TIA for answering.

Offline Azazello

• The Anti-Spammer
  • Planewalker
    • Azazello’s Music Profile at Last.fm
Re: [Tactics]Question about the "smarter mages and liches" part
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2004, 11:55:38 PM »
Tell us the order in which you've installed all mods.
Community Contributions
Level 1 NPCs * gMinion: expanded TP2 for MegaInstalls * PSM (PSQM): expanded scripts for Melanthium * non-detectable Cloak of Non-Detection ?? * Weimer's-Tactics: revised TP2 for MegaInstalls
========================================
"Deception has many faces. Truth...has only one."

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: