Author Topic: *spoilers* Early PC Init Flirts  (Read 6864 times)

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
*spoilers* Early PC Init Flirts
« on: March 31, 2004, 09:41:35 PM »
Cailean's flirts start out pretty tame since he's kind of "once bitten twice shy" about romance after the whole Masalina debacle and has made it clear to the PC that he doesn't want to jump into anything right away.

These are PC initiated flirts.

Daydream about Cailean

(Cailean's mouth captures your attention and you find your mind wandering...)
(You imagine him nuzzling your neck, his warm lips pressing tiny kisses up your throat, his tongue exploring the curves of your ear.)
(As you drift back into awareness, you realize from Cailean's puzzled gaze that you have been staring at him.) Did you want something, <CHARNAME>?

P1: Maybe later.
P2: No, just lost in thought.

Hug Cailean

(You approach Cailean from behind and as you reach to slide your hands around his waist, he startles and whirls around to face you, weapon drawn and ready. He turns red with embarrassment when he realizes who it is.) I am SO sorry <CHARNAME>! Old habits are hard to break! (He takes you in his arms until you both stop shaking.)

However, in case you do get tired of playing it nice, you do have the option of teasing Cailean.

Tease Cailean

(You put two fingers to your lips, kiss them and then place them on Cailean's mouth, allowing them to linger for just a moment. You catch his bottom lip as you slowly let your fingers drop away, pulling it slightly. Cailean takes a deep breath and exhales with slow deliberation, shaking his head.)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2005, 09:30:31 AM by Kismet »
Cailean - An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!  Guaranteed more fun than shampooing cats!

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
Re: *spoilers* Early PC Init Flirts
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2004, 02:09:53 PM »
OY STOP IT your making me want to download him more SEND ME TO SPELLHOLD IM GOING MAD MAD I TELL YA

Guest-ish

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 11:39:59 PM »
OY STOP IT your making me want to download him more SEND ME TO SPELLHOLD IM GOING MAD MAD I TELL YA

A feeling I can quite sympathize with... ;D

Offline RavenBlack

• Planewalker
    • MySpace
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 01:32:50 AM »

OMG. Send me to Spellhold too. Maybe I can finally scrub my mind clean of all the dirty thoughts I'm having right now. ;)

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 04:39:10 AM »

OMG. Send me to Spellhold too. Maybe I can finally scrub my mind clean of all the dirty thoughts I'm having right now. ;)

only problem is... i dont think i could cope with the "tests"

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 09:31:21 AM »

Tsk, and why would you want to do that?  Naughty thoughts all around!
Cailean - An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!  Guaranteed more fun than shampooing cats!

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2005, 01:09:42 PM »
actually mine are quite cleam (thinks of alan rickman) ahem  ;D i have a very veru clean mind (lie detector beeps)

Offline RavenBlack

• Planewalker
    • MySpace
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2005, 06:26:16 PM »
actually mine are quite cleam (thinks of alan rickman) ahem ;D i have a very veru clean mind (lie detector beeps)

I can't say that, because the lie detector would go off the charts. ;)

I can't wait. I've done the Anomen romance (LG, of course...SoA and ToB), my current PC has Kelsey wrapped around her little finger (and I'll get to see the Sola conflicts)...I'll explore the Kelsey-Anomen conflict (will probably download Getting Rid of Anomen for that) and the solo Sola romance in future new games...

*reads flirts again* *drools in anticipation*

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2005, 04:20:16 AM »
actually mine are quite cleam (thinks of alan rickman) ahem ;D i have a very veru clean mind (lie detector beeps)

I can't say that, because the lie detector would go off the charts. ;)

I can't wait. I've done the Anomen romance (LG, of course...SoA and ToB), my current PC has Kelsey wrapped around her little finger (and I'll get to see the Sola conflicts)...I'll explore the Kelsey-Anomen conflict (will probably download Getting Rid of Anomen for that) and the solo Sola romance in future new games...

*reads flirts again* *drools in anticipation*

i have anomen chasing after me!! he is a pompous G-I-T i hate him, what do i have to say to make him leave me alone?,i mean i only keep him cus he is a good fighter, but i hate the flirts! he needs flirting lessons

Offline Alarielle

• Disco Blob
  • Planewalker
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2005, 05:12:11 AM »
You have to say "Anomen, please stop flirting with me".  Not really all that complicated.
'Can I swashbuckle through your drawers?' - Grim Squeaker

Alarielle: There's a good kind of dirty?
Andyr: It's the 'cool, kinky' dirty as opposed to the 'take a bath you fucking messy fuck' dirty :)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: