Author Topic: Kelsey & Nalia  (Read 4086 times)

Offline Bookwyrme

• Planewalker
Kelsey & Nalia
« on: April 05, 2004, 12:00:16 AM »
Does Kelsey have more than one flirt-conversation with her? So far, he's told her she has nice hands. That was quite a while ago, and he hasn't said anything else.

Also, does kicking her out of the party end their flirtation? She was turned to stone at one point.
Stop by my blog over at Bookwyrme's Lair, my collection of reviews, pictures, and general ramblings. I also review comics and books over at FanboyNation.

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: Kelsey & Nalia
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 12:03:28 AM »
The first flirt will be longer and there will be a second if and only if he won't romance the PC. Either of them being removed from the party for any reason won't affect it.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Bookwyrme

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 09:14:06 AM »
The first flirt will be longer and there will be a second if and only if he won't romance the PC. Either of them being removed from the party for any reason won't affect it.

Ok. So I just need to give them a little more time. Guess I'll wait a while before rescuing Imoen as it is Nalia I'll be leaving behind (don't want to split Mazzy & Valygar).
Stop by my blog over at Bookwyrme's Lair, my collection of reviews, pictures, and general ramblings. I also review comics and books over at FanboyNation.

Offline Bookwyrme

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2004, 11:17:37 PM »
Approximately how long between flirts?  The "nice hands" comment came ages ago & there hasn't been anything since, despite considerable adventuring in the meantime. 

It's getting time to head for the Underdark (I'm running out of Chapter Two quests, unless I start swapping NPC's around to get new ones), and I'd been planning to leave Nalia behind, since Imoen has the same role only better. Still--I do want to see this play out. Should I just plann on leaving someone else behind?

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2004, 11:29:48 PM »
Oh. Wait wait wait. I haven't been paying as close of attention as I should have.

"nice hands" is the second and last flirt. The first was looking at her spellbook then wanting a private lesson over dinner.

Sorry.
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Bookwyrme

• Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 06:18:22 AM »
Thanks.

I'll go see if I can't convince Mazzy to rejoin, then.

Actually, I kind've like Nalia, but it doesn't seem fair to split a knight from her squire.  Wish I could squeeze in just one more NPC (of course, if I could, there would still always be someone else I wanted).

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: