Author Topic: How to install tutu again after previously reverting it to bg2?  (Read 2490 times)

Offline densefog

• Planewalker
Well, I have had some problems with tutu, so I restored it to bg2 earlier. When I tried reinstalling tutu, something confuses me.

Previously, I had installed some tutu enhangcements such as "bg1 npc banter", "Grey Clan, Episode I", "Tutu Tweak Pack ". So, if I wanna reinstall tutu, do I have to reinstall all these things? ie, do I have to follow the previous steps, which were "Grey Clan, Episode I" ,  "bg1 npc banter", "tutu", "tutu fix" and "Tutu Tweak Pack "

Finally, after all this install and uninstall job, my bg2 directory is really a mess. Can I be assured that my bg2 game will never in any way be affected?

I am really a little fussy. Thanks for reading this post, anyway.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
Re: How to install tutu again after previously reverting it to bg2?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 01:22:07 PM »
Previously, I had installed some tutu enhangcements such as "bg1 npc banter", "Grey Clan, Episode I", "Tutu Tweak Pack ". So, if I wanna reinstall tutu, do I have to reinstall all these things? ie, do I have to follow the previous steps, which were "Grey Clan, Episode I" ,  "bg1 npc banter", "tutu", "tutu fix" and "Tutu Tweak Pack "

If you want to reinstall Tutu, you will need to reinstall the Tutu mods too, yes. FixPack first, please. You should also really have uninstalled those mods before you removed Tutu too.

Finally, after all this install and uninstall job, my bg2 directory is really a mess. Can I be assured that my bg2 game will never in any way be affected?

You can delete the stuff for the Tutu mods if the clutter bugs you that much, yes.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline densefog

• Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 02:44:06 PM »
thanks Andyr. Do you mean any mod in the bg2 directory, such as "tutu tweak" and "npc banter" should be installed after tutu and fixpack?

what about those mods in bg1 directory? I think these things shouldn't be affected when I uninstall or reinstall tutu. Am I right?

Besides, I think I should just install another bg2 game in my computer just in case something goes wrong. :P

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2004, 03:04:42 PM »
thanks Andyr. Do you mean any mod in the bg2 directory, such as "tutu tweak" and "npc banter" should be installed after tutu and fixpack?

Yes. Make sure it's the G3 BG1 NPC mod and not the PPG BG2 Banter Packs, though.

what about those mods in bg1 directory? I think these things shouldn't be affected when I uninstall or reinstall tutu. Am I right?

Yes.

Besides, I think I should just install another bg2 game in my computer just in case something goes wrong. :P

Good plan.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

Offline densefog

• Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 12:45:44 AM »
thanks a lot Andyr

:)

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2004, 08:48:04 AM »
You are welcome.

Offline Ghreyfain

• PPG
  • Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2004, 06:05:17 PM »
No, he's densefog.  You're Welcome.  Hey, no wait, ha, you're Andyr.  Not sure where Welcome is at, these days.
Earn Money Sleeping.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2004, 07:23:24 PM »
Perhaps he is hanging with BoB.

Offline Ghreyfain

• PPG
  • Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2004, 03:06:18 AM »
I never get a moment's peace.
Earn Money Sleeping.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2004, 04:05:57 PM »

Tough titty, Bub.
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2004, 05:07:39 PM »

Too busy saving your modding empire from embers?

Offline Ghreyfain

• PPG
  • Planewalker
    • Pocket Plane Group
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2004, 11:31:31 PM »
Silence, or you won't be invited to next year's KFriday party.
Earn Money Sleeping.

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2004, 11:41:12 AM »
 :'(

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: