Author Topic: I am enthusiast!!!  (Read 3515 times)

Salk

I am enthusiast!!!
« on: January 24, 2005, 02:39:42 AM »
Hello,Echon!

Please let me congratulate with you for this ongoing project of yours (of which I have just found out)!
The most exciting new feature (they are all great though) is undoubtedly the effort of improving the (too often) poor AI that plagues the BG1/TotSC experience. I had hoped for something like your Mod to come up! Reading the FAQ I could see that there might be a Bg1TuTu version of the Mod. That would be just great and it's what I wish most! I am also a sucker for Dudleyville's fixpacks and I do think it'd be good to try and incorporate his job into yours to reach the pinnacle of quasi-perfection!!! Thank you again,Echon! And keep it up!!

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
Re: I am enthusiast!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2005, 03:10:57 AM »
Thanks. :)

I have no idea if Dudleyville would like to see his bug fixes thrown into this mod, but I might have a look at them and see if there is anything I would want to include. It is likely that there are already a lot of files from his fixpack that will be fixed, altered or overwritten by this mod.

-Echon

Salk

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 05:59:13 AM »
Echon, I am activaly collaborating with Dudley (my nick is in the credits) and I will contact him to discuss this, if you like. I am sure that he'd be very happy to let you implement what fixes (and/or tweaks) you might consider useful in order to give a proper P&P experience to the player (which is the goal of Dudleyville's too). Dudleyville's Fixpacks and Tweaks are already much progressed and are close to their final version. The total amount of fixes to the game exceeds 700 at present. I am really longing to see the beautiful "The Fields of the Dead" in action!  ;)

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 10:07:34 AM »
I have contacted him regarding the fixes dealing with orientation errors and items losing their colours.

-Echon

Salk

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 01:20:24 PM »
That's just great!  ;) As soon as I get a reply from him, I will let you know, Echon!  :pirate

Offline Echon

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
    • The Fields of the Dead
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2005, 01:27:51 PM »
That will not be necessary. We have already made an agreement. :)

-Echon

Salk

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2005, 05:44:33 AM »
Just pefect then,Echon! I am really looking forward for your astonishing Mod!  8)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: