Author Topic: Pretty good conversion...  (Read 1902 times)

Sun

Pretty good conversion...
« on: August 10, 2004, 03:20:04 AM »
This conversion is pretty good - after several reinstallations;-) it runs almost perfectly, although it sometimes crashes to Windows without any warnings - I guess I must save quite often:-) it crashes about twice in 3 hours, so it's not bad. But could these occasional crashes be somehow avioded? the original BG1 ang BG2 never crashed on my PC as far as I remember.                                                                 

Offline Quitch

• Perfection
  • Planewalker
  • Making the world a better place for evil
Re: Pretty good conversion...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2004, 04:02:08 AM »
I also have the crashes, but I'm playing in 1600x1200 for the first time, so I don't know it it's Tutu or that.
Past: Ascension
Present: Return to Windspear
Future: Imoen Relationship
"Perfection has no deadline"

Sun

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2004, 02:20:40 PM »
I'm playing in 1024x768 32bit (on my 17" monitor the higher resolution is too bad for eyes) without 3D acceleration (because otherwise water is green:-) is I doubt it crashes because of resolution / there is some other bug hidden inside but luckily it's only a little one

Offline Styphelus

• Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2004, 03:55:51 PM »
Mine only crashed twice during the whole game and once was because of the broken dialog bug with Yeslick.

No other crashes to repost here. Reinstall the game again if you are getting all those crashes. I don't think that's normal.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: