Author Topic: Enhancement Links  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Quitch

• Perfection
  • Planewalker
  • Making the world a better place for evil
Enhancement Links
« on: July 18, 2004, 02:44:20 PM »
Okay, having dealt with the documentation problem, I now run into my next adventure, the links on the Enhancement page.  These point me towards NPC Banter over at G3, a link which doesn't take into account that G3 doesn't hold the mod, yet marks it as released.  It's about this point you hit a dead end with no further information.

I also hear of an NPC (?) Murneth, who isn't noted on the Enhancement page, not even a coming soon, despite being made for Tutu.
Past: Ascension
Present: Return to Windspear
Future: Imoen Relationship
"Perfection has no deadline"

Offline Idobek

• Dust Bunny
  • Planewalker
Re: Enhancement Links
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 05:24:07 AM »
Version 6 of the BG1 NPC Project will be available from G3 in the very near future. Everybody on the team thought v6 would be ready by now but then Cam and I started interfering which properly buggered the release date. Version 5 is still available at FW.

Mur'Neth will hopefully be officially available later today (there is a pre-release version available on the G3 forums somewhere I believe). An extra delay to this is also my fault.
The Gibberlings Three Forums

<SimDing0> Did you know G3 has secret forum rules?
<CamDawg> Yep. They're generally of the nature 'don't annoy Idobek.'

Domi

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 05:04:59 PM »
yeah, yeah... if it were not for you I'd stay forever ignorant of which way the slashes should point  ;D Seriously, we corrected a number of glitches and added a whole bunch of stuff, so it is a good idea to wait for V6.

And Quitch, despite your troubles, I hope you'd enjoy TUTU conversion. It's awsome!

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 05:07:56 PM »
Mur'Neth is released. :) I'll see what JC has on the Enhancements page for the mod.

And yeh, as Ido and Domi have said, BG1 NPC v6 is imminent.
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: