Author Topic: How does one know TuTu's worked?  (Read 2758 times)

Offline Terminus Est

• Planewalker
How does one know TuTu's worked?
« on: June 19, 2004, 03:51:32 AM »
I did the installation and all and I want to make sure that I actually did it right. It's been so long since I've played either of the Baldur's Gate games that I can't tell if the Mod worked . . . though it doesn't seem to have because there are no kits available to me at generation.

Any help?

Offline NiGHTMARE

• Idiot
  • Planewalker
Re: How does one know TuTu's worked?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 04:03:30 AM »
Tutu does not change BG1 to be like BG2 (higher resolution, kits, etc), rather it changes BG2 to be like BG1 (areas, music, etc).

In other words, you should be running the BG2 .exe, not the BG1 .exe ;).
The Gibberlings Three - home to the BG1 NPC Project, BG2 Tweak Pack, Divine Remix, GemRB, Lands of Intrigue, Song & Silence, and many more!

Offline Terminus Est

• Planewalker
Re: How does one know TuTu's worked?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2004, 06:28:03 AM »
Ahh, Well, that makes sense. . . and I only feel slightly retarded. Hopefully things will work because I had to do some very bizarre things to get my computer to play BG because my Disc drive doesn't work (by the way, if you own a Samsung sd-612, I would look into getting a different DVD-CD ROM because it WILL break on you).

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: