Author Topic: favor plzzzz  (Read 1864 times)

Offline impe

• Planewalker
favor plzzzz
« on: June 16, 2004, 02:48:43 AM »
just wondering...... what is the estimated size of this mod when finished?????

hmmm.... this might be too much to ask but.... im living here in the philippines and i cant seem to find a copy of baldur's gate 2 or any other games of the baldur's gate series here.....well i was just wondering if anyone here is interested in letting me have their copies.... well i only have an iwd2 here because its the latest and also toee but i cant really find some of those older great games like planescape and  the bg series... hope someone could help..... anyone interested could pm me and i'll reply my mailing address..... im really begging all you guys......plzzzz...... ;D

Offline discharger12

• Truth?
  • Planewalker
  • k
Re: favor plzzzz
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 08:31:41 AM »
Well, I'm not exactly sure someone's going to say "Hey, I'm going to give a game that I love, so some complete stranger in the Philippines. Now please give me your address, so I can send it to you!"  What I suggest is ebay, or amazon, or some other website that might carry it.

As for the mod size estimation, currently the latest beta is around 466k. I'm guessing that it should stay around that size, because the conversion in a way is like tutu, also a very small size.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: