Author Topic: oatmeal  (Read 2035 times)

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
oatmeal
« on: May 25, 2004, 08:46:22 PM »
does Kelsey's oatmeal event occer in SoA or ToB, on either note how long must I have Jan in the party (I assume real time) before it occurs.
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
Re: oatmeal
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 09:21:23 PM »
It happens in TOB.  I believe it's a regular banter so it doesn't happen after a fixed time but can be forced with ctrl-I.
Cailean - An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!  Guaranteed more fun than shampooing cats!

Offline MidnightVoyager

• Elf/Dwarf/Human Ranger/Rogue... uh...
  • Planewalker
  • My course is as elusive as a shadow across the sky
    • Middy's Art
Re: oatmeal
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2004, 08:52:22 PM »
Can we eat the oatmeal people? ;)
"There's a statistical theory that if you gave a million monkeys typewriters and set them to work, they'd eventually come up with the complete works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the Internet, we now know this isn't true." -Ian Hart

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: