Author Topic: Quest ideas  (Read 5469 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Quest ideas
« on: July 11, 2004, 02:14:44 PM »
Not having had a chance to play or really look over the existing Quest Pack's contents, I can't verify any of this, but... there are a couple of quest mods that you might perhaps consider for future inclusion.

First--your TeamBG Weekly Contest entry, Sim (sans the "no pubes" dialog ;)).  Is it incorporated already?  Also, wasn't there an entry involving a potion quest that was rather interesting?  Perhaps, with the author's permission, that, too, could be included.

Just an idea.  :)
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
Re: Quest ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 04:04:33 PM »
TeamBG contest entry will probably be in next release, sans NO PUBES, because I don't let good areas go to waste.

The potion quest looked pretty good from what I saw, but I don't really know the guy involved. And I fear collaboration with the unknown.

Offline Xander77

• Planewalker
Re: Quest ideas
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 09:28:08 PM »
Hmm...

What about the trademeet crypt?

The Improved Battles mod placed 2 Liches back there... not that good, but if you supply them with dialogue...

They are the anscestors of both homes... and are either seriously ashamed of their descendants, or are still competetive with each other to this day...

In any case, this should be humorous, and solved without fighting...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: