Author Topic: A few thing's I've noticed *Spoilers?*  (Read 5291 times)

Offline discharger12

• Truth?
  • Planewalker
  • k
A few thing's I've noticed *Spoilers?*
« on: May 21, 2004, 08:59:22 PM »
Okay, I thought I should start a thread where I put all the stuff I've found.

1. When I told the girl on top of the copper coronet (forgot her name) that the money lender wouldn't harm her, my XP went up, and it said that my journal had been updated, but I noticed no difference. Is this a bug?

2. When I talk to the money lender, and borrow money, I went outside and slept about 30 times, then went back in. I think he said it was 6 day's in which I had to repay him, but when I asked how many day's left he only said 4. I then went outside, slept 3 times, then went back in. He said 3. I then went back out, slept 20 times, went in, and he said 3. I think that's a little wierd  :P

3. I did the whole Reynold De Chillan thing, but in the end I still had to fight him. He died, then spawned back all nice like. Is that supposed to happen?

If I notice more, I'll say here.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2004, 09:39:47 PM by Josh »

Offline SimDing0™

• Back In Black
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Word Enhancer
Re: A few thing's I've noticed *Spoilers?*
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2004, 07:19:25 AM »
1. When I told the girl on top of the copper coronet (forgot her name) that the money lender wouldn't harm her, my XP went up, and it said that my journal had been updated, but I noticed no difference. Is this a bug?
You mean the entry isn't showing up in your journal? Hmm. Maybe I put it in the wrong place or something.

2. When I talk to the money lender, and borrow money, I went outside and slept about 30 times, then went back in. I think he said it was 6 day's in which I had to repay him, but when I asked how many day's left he only said 4. I then went outside, slept 3 times, then went back in. He said 3. I then went back out, slept 20 times, went in, and he said 3. I think that's a little wierd
I think "oh dear" sums this one up. There's something odd about the way the IE handles resting, and I'm going to have to rethink the coding of this.

3. I did the whole Reynold De Chillan thing, but in the end I still had to fight him. He died, then spawned back all nice like. Is that supposed to happen?
You have to take the dialog option where he doesn't fight you. However, he certainly shouldn't be coming back to life if you take the other one.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: