Author Topic: Any way to skip vampire hunters totally? -- Kraji  (Read 2089 times)

Offline St. Josephine

• PPG
  • Planewalker
  • The Patron Saint of Mediocrity
Any way to skip vampire hunters totally? -- Kraji
« on: May 20, 2004, 10:28:49 PM »
 Yea, I know. I dont have ToB atm and when Valen hits 2,5 mil exp, I just crash to desktop.

Not supported without ToB, but is there any way to make hunters not to appear, like changing some global variables or something. Think that would do the trick and I could continue game.

Wont be in civilized areas (IRL) in a week so cannot install ( or even get )ToB right now where I am.

And I really was waiting this encounter.

So, if anyone has any ideas, I'd really appreaciate. Of course I could just kick Valen out of party, but she's just too much fun

Schatten

if you know how to edit the script you can delete the summon order.

Kraji

Thanks

Guess now I know how to edit script

Downloaded NI and changed xp for hunters to 8 mil. Works just fine. Here I come Ust Natha.

Hehe, already ordered ToB by snailmail, will get it in 2 days. Was almost ready to drive 150 miles to buy a copy. My 1st game ever with Valen and shes a tad addicting so did not wanna boot her.

And now I dont miss hunters, can change exp back when I get my ToB copy.

Havent played BG2 for a looong time, and now I had plenty of time so took CD's with me.

Really impressive work with Valen.

Signhild

I'm sorry for digging up this old topic but my problem is really similar to Kraji's. Similar in the way that my game crashes when the hunters should appear (An Assertion failed in CGameEffect.cpp at line number 1463) and that I don't have ToB. But probably unlike according me having a Mac.

So now I wonder, does anyone know how and where to change the xp for the hunters?

Thanks!
Signhild

PS. My version number is 40

« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 10:33:06 PM by St. Josephine »
Cailean: An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!

Despite his heartthrob status in real life, Orlando Bloom has consistently functioned as a node of negative energy onscreen, sucking the life force out of all who surround him. --Dana Stevens, Slate.com

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: