Author Topic: Unused dialog.tlk strings  (Read 14295 times)

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Unused dialog.tlk strings
« on: April 03, 2004, 10:03:07 PM »
DRENDAN SHALE CARING FOR JAHEIRA

@1688 = ~Jaheira? Child, are you here for ascension rites? I was not aware your time had arrived yet, and I... What is wrong, you look pale?~ (Drenden Shale was a druid who was supposed to take care of Jaheira while you were confonting Ployer)
@1689 = ~Drenden, I... I am dying.~
@1690 = ~Say nothing more. You will come and be administered to immediately! No discussions, I know how obstinate you can be.~
@1691 = ~No arguments from... from me.~
@1692 = ~No arguments? My dear, you must be on your very deathbed! You will lie down this instant. You, have you done this to her?~
@1693 = ~Drenden, they have done nothing to me... I am... cursed. It cannot be removed. I cannot... I feel...~
@1694 = ~She will remain here. Find the source of this curse and stop it. We must not lose this child of earth to this insidious thing. Go, and return quickly.~
@1695 = ~It's... alright. Find... find Ployer and...~
@1698 = ~Jaheira will not live long under this curse. If you know how to rid her of it I suggest you do it quickly. We can only delay her fate. Hurry.~
@1699 = ~She is getting better. Whatever you did it saved her life. The earth mother thanks you for saving her child, as do all the citizens of nature.~
<Moongaze> Luckily BWL has a very understanding and friendly admin.

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
Re: Unused dialog.tlk strings
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 10:04:03 PM »
UNIMPLEMENTED SPELLS

@2451 = ~Spacewarp~
@2575 = ~Spacewarp (Alteration)
Sphere: Numbers
Range: 50 yards
Duration: 10 rounds
Casting Time: 7
Area of Effect: 50-foot-diameter sphere
Saving Throw: None

According to one view of the universe, what we perceive as gravity is actually a localized warping of the fabric of space-time. The spacewarp spell creates a temporary but very intense warping in a limited area.
When the priest casts this spell, he selects a specific point to be the center of effect. This point may be anywhere within 50 yards of the caster, including in midair.
When the spell is completed, this center of effect gains a gravity field equal to the force felt at the surface of the earth. In other words, gravity is centered at this point; everything within 50 feet of this center that is not attached to something immovable will fall toward the selected point.
This localized gravity affects only loose objects and creatures capable of movement (i.e., not trees, whose roots are buried in the ground). It does not affect the ground itself--soil, plants, desert sand, lake water, etc. are immune to the effect.~

@6924 = ~Holy Sword~
@6925 = ~Holy Sword (Alteration)
Level: 4
Sphere: Combat
Range: Touch
Duration: 4 rounds + 1 round/level
Casting Time: 2
Area of Effect: 1 normal sword

This spell enables the caster to create a magical sword very similar to the Holy Avenger that paladins seek after. This sword gives a +5 bonus to hit and +5 bonus to damage. Also, the sword grants the caster temporary knowledge on how to wield it properly, so the caster does not receive any penalties for using this sword.~

@10136 = ~Summon Cow~
@10137 = ~Summon Cow (Summoning)
Level: 2
Range: Visual range of the caster
Duration: Instant
Casting Time: 1
Area of Effect: 1 Creature
The spell speaks for itself baby!~

@10138 = ~Summon Cow~

@12183 = ~Wall of Fire (Evocation)
Range: Visual range of caster
Duration: Special
Casting Time: 4
Area of Effect: Special
The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color - violet or reddish-blue. The spell creates either an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + five feet per two levels of experience of the wizard. In either form, the wall of fire is 20 feet high.
'The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. The wall inflicts 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, upon any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. The wall lasts for one round per level.~

@12218 = ~Wall of Fire (Conjuration/Summoning)
Sphere: Elemental (Fire)
Range: Visual range of caster
Duration: Special
Casting Time: 8
The wall of fire spell brings forth an immobile, blazing curtain of magical fire of shimmering color - yellow-green or amber. The spell creates an opaque sheet of flame up to one 20-foot square per level of the spellcaster, or a ring with a radius of up to 10 feet + five feet for every two levels of experience of the priest, and 20 feet high.
'The wall of fire must be cast so that it is vertical with respect to the caster. The wall inflicts 4d4 points of damage, plus 1 point of damage per level of the spellcaster, to any creature passing through it. Creatures especially subject to fire may take additional damage, and undead always take twice normal damage. Note that attempting to directly catch moving creatures with a newly created wall of fire is difficult; a successful saving throw enables the creature to avoid the wall, while its rate and direction of movement determine which~

@25605 = ~Circle of Protection~
@25606 = ~Circle of Protection (Abjuration)
Level: 1
Sphere: Protection
Range: 0
Duration: 1 turn/level
Area of Effect: ??
Saving Throw: None~

@25868 = ~Circle of Protection (Abjuration)

@25869 = ~Reveal Magic~
@25870 = ~Reveal Magic (Divination)
Duration: Instant

@25928 = ~Magic Tattoo~
@25929 = ~Magic Tattoo (Invocation/Evocation)
Level: 5
Duration: ???
Casting Time: 1 round
dont know what this does yet~

@25949 = ~Tattoos of Power~
@25950 = ~Tattoos of Power (Alteration, Evocation)
Level: 7
Duration: 1 day/level
Casting Time: 1 turn
uncertain as of yet are effects~

@26296 = ~Spell Invulnerability (Abjuration)
Level: 9
Duration: 1 turn + 1 round/level
Casting Time: 9
Area of Effect: The caster

@26324 = ~Sandform (Necromancy)
Level: 9
Duration: 1 hour/level
Casting Time: 1 turn

@34643 = ~Protection Circle (Enchantment)
Casting Time: 6
Area of Effect: Creature touched
????????~

@35556 = ~Energy Drain (Necromancy)
Level: 7
Sphere: Necromantic
Duration: Permanent
Casting Time: 7
Area of Effect: Target Creature

TEMP -> Removed

This is the reverse of the spell restoration. The casting of this spell opens a channel between the caster's plane and the Negative Energy plane. The caster of the spell acts as a conduit between the two planes, sucking life from a victim and transferring it to the Negative energy plane, draining the victim of one level of experience. The target of this spell loses Hit Dice, hit points, and abilities permanently. The levels may only be regained through adventuring or through the spell restoration.~ (Looks like the priest version)

@38583 = ~Alarm~
@38585 = ~Alarm

(Abjuration, Evocation)

Range: 10 yds.'Components: V, S, M
Duration: 4 hrs. + ' hr./level'Casting Time: 1 rd.
Area of Effect: Up to 20-ft. cube'Saving Throw: None

When an alarm spell is cast, the wizard causes a selected area to react to the presence of any creature larger than a normal rat--anything larger than about 1 cubic foot in volume or more than about three pounds in weight. The area of effect can be a portal, a section of floor, stairs, etc. As soon as any creature enters the warded area, touches it, or otherwise contacts it without speaking a password established by the caster, the alarm spell lets out a loud ringing that can be heard clearly within a 60-foot radius. (Reduce the radius by 10 feet for each interposing door and by 20 feet for each substantial interposing wall.) The sound lasts for one round and then ceases. Ethereal or astrally projected creatures do not trigger an alarm, but flying or levitating creatures, invisible creatures, or incorporeal or gaseous creatures do. The caster can dismiss the alarm with a single word.~

@8933 = ~Abjuration Spell Dispelled~
@8935 = ~Conjuration Spell Dispelled~
@8937 = ~Divination Spell Dispelled~
@24274 = ~Invocation Dispelled~
@27977 = ~Necromantic Spell Dispelled~
@27978 = ~Transmutation Dispelled~
@27979 = ~Generalist Spell Dispelled~
@27980 = ~Spell Protection Dispelled~
@27981 = ~Specific Protection Dispelled~
@23798 = ~Daer'Ragh's Aura Cleansing~
@23799 = ~The use of magic causes the collection of magical residue around the caster, which prevents even the most skilled of casters from casting spells in quick succession. Daer'Ragh's Aura Cleaning removes this residue as the next spell begins, allowing for a greatly increased rate of spellcasting.~
@23800 = ~Daer'Ragh's Mental Agility~
@23801 = ~This spell quickens the thought processes of the caster actually allowing him to cast spells more quickly then normally~
@23802 = ~Daer'Ragh's Physical Agility~
@23803 = ~This spell quickens the caster's reflexes, enabling faster and more effective combat.~
« Last Edit: April 09, 2004, 10:28:09 PM by Icelus »

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 10:04:28 PM »
YOSHIMO AND THE NYMPHS

@4343 = ~Please, <CHARNAME>, do not be angry with me. The nymph enchanted me but she has since freed me. I am a free man again and ready to rejoin your party.~ (I Yoshimo’s dialog)
@4349 = ~I did not hurt the nymph! She released me from the fairy circle. I am a free man again and ready to join your party.~
@4358 = ~After the nymph released me I ran to catch up with you and had a little run in with a worg. The worg wounded me.~
@4362 = ~It is the truth! I would not harm that innocent nymph! She released me from the fairy circle so that I could rejoin my companions. You must believe me!~
@4363 = ~I would be happy to have you join me.~
@4364 = ~How were you wounded?~
@4365 = ~I think you killed the nymph to escape. I do not know why you would do that but I am certain that you did.~
@4366 = ~I am pleased to travel with you again.~
@4367 = ~I am very sorry to hear that. You shall find me in Athkatla should you need me. I will be staying at the Copper Coronet. Travel safely, <CHARNAME>.~
@4368 = ~When you have thought about this and realized your error, you will find me at the Copper Coronet in Athkatla. I will now take my leave of you.~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 10:04:56 PM »
UNIMPLEMENTED VICONIA/PC CONVERSATION

@61916 = ~I intend to deal with Irenicus once and for all, Viconia, as you should well know.~
@61917 = ~Irenicus must be stopped... it is nothing so light as you suggest.~
@61918 = ~I have no intention of discussing this with you.~
@61919 = ~Oh? So I am merely to do as I'm told and be silent, am I? Moody bastard. Continue such insults and you shall see firsthand how superior the drow female is.~
@61920 = ~If you say so, <CHARNAME>. I do not see why you do not just leave the dog lying where it is. There are other conquests more worthy of one of your prowess.~
@61921 = ~Irenicus has stolen my soul, Viconia... do you suggest I let him keep it?~
@61922 = ~I will not let him get away with what he's done, regardless of what you say.~
@61923 = ~Perhaps you are right, but I seem to have little choice in the matter.~
@61924 = ~Enough! Our goals are nothing alike, you know nothing of me!~
@61925 = ~Not at all. By all means, let us seek your revenge. It is just tiring, thinking of you forever running off on some crusade, moralistic or otherwise.~
@61926 = ~Perhaps someone will tame you one day, and turn you to the destiny you are truly meant for. A pleasant thought.~
@61927 = ~So it is another tireless crusade for you, is it? Crossing the breadth of the world, urgency behind every word and deed? How utterly cumbersome.~
@61928 = ~I know plenty of you. I know you walk as if on eggshells around your true fate, refusing to see that which is self-evident. Instead you distract yourself with these petty, constant quests. How tiresome.~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2004, 10:05:37 PM »
THE MISSING LENSES OF THE RHYNN LANTHORN

@1120 = ~This is one of the missing lenses of the Rhynn Lanthorn. It must be taken back to Elhan.~ (Part of the removed Lanthorn quest)
@57940 = ~The Elven city requires my aid.
I must also find 3 pieces of the Lanthorn, individual panes of glass that focus its energy. Elhan says that his sages have divined clues as to where they are. I will detail them individually.~

@57946 = ~The Elven city requires my aid.
'A pane of elven origin is held amidst the servants of nature, in the grasp of the beasts that die to the fire.'~

@57948 = ~The Elven city requires my aid.
'Beneath the streets in human city, within the kingdom of the blind, the beast does not see what it has even now.'~

@57949 = ~The Elven city requires my aid.
'Long hidden with a family's past, abandoned unintentionally with the sealing of the horrors below. Unearthed by invaders of troll and digger, they know not what they have.'~

@57950 = ~The Elven city requires my aid.
'In the lair of a crimson wyrm, but not a trinket in the hoard, a liar points the way to treasure, though she knows not the one she holds.'~

@57951 = ~The Elven city requires my aid.
'A traitor among the thieves, he seeks the height of leadership within a guild anew, not knowing the prize he holds.'~

@57952 = ~The Elven city requires my aid.
'Jailor of the Tiefling, he knows not what he has. On the path of minstrels and troubadours lies a prize within the altar.'~

@57954 = ~The Elven city requires my aid.
'In the talons of a beast of shadow, amidst the ruins of light near witches and hills. The pane is a curiosity, but he knows its power not.'~

@57958 = ~The Elven city requires my aid.
The Rhynn Lanthorn will now guide us into Suldanessellar. The majority of Elhan's elves will have to remain here to rout the Drow, meaning I will be left to deal with Irenicus and whatever he has unleashed upon the city. Elhan has still not revealed the origins of Irenicus' hatred towards the elves, and has shed little light on why he refers to the mage as 'the Exile', saying only that the crime was great, the punishment greater. Irenicus must have done something especially abhorrent to the elves. Once in the city I will see if the high priestess Demin has any more information, if the city is intact at all.~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2004, 10:05:54 PM »
VAMPIRE BLOOD AND DOG MEAT

@4630 = ~Feed the blood of a vampire and the dog's meat of an avatar to reveal your path~
@47335 = ~Vampire Blood~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2004, 10:06:15 PM »
KELDORN'S OLD FRIEND

@10935 = ~Vakola attempts to take revenge on Keldorn.

We met up with an old acquaintance of Keldorn's... a man by the name of Vakola, who holds Keldorn responsible for some manner of 'betrayal' which Keldorn denies.~

@15122 = ~Vakola~
@15123 = ~Vakola~
@16533 = ~Vakola attempts to take revenge on Keldorn.

We encountered Keldorn's old 'friend', Vakola, again in the Sea's Bounty. This time, it became apparent that Keldorn and Vakola were once team-members in the Order, and that Keldorn turned him in for accepting bribes. The man's bitterness brought him and his friends to attack Keldorn and I... and now he is dead.~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2004, 10:06:59 PM »
TEMPLE OF AMAUNATOR RIDDLE

@33465 = ~Answer my words and you shall receive what all seek. Are you ready for the test?~
@33467 = ~No one said anything about a test!~
@33468 = ~Return when the wisdom of Amaunator has filled you with its grace and beauty as the light fills you with warmth and health.~
@33470 = ~I am ready.~
@33471 = ~No, but I will soon.~
@33473 = ~Shadows die when touched by...~
@33474 = ~Light, of course.~
@33475 = ~I'm fairly certain that ghouls can kill shadows.~
@33476 = ~The magic of a mighty mage.~
@33477 = ~Very good. Now, the second question. This temple holds...~
@33478 = ~Priests.~
@33479 = ~Shadow mages.~
@33489 = ~True. Now for the third question.~
@33491 = ~How many questions are you going to ask me?~
@33493 = ~Go on, lets get this over with.~
@33495 = ~Three. This will be the last one.~
@33496 = ~Lightstone, Dawn's Light, and Sun Rays are all example of what?~
@33497 = ~Magical tomes.~
@33498 = ~Holy Symbols.~
@33499 = ~Types of light.~
@33500 = ~No, I am not wise yet.~
@33501 = ~Yes.~
@33502 = ~So very close, but at the same time so very far away. Return when you have the answers to my words.~
@33503 = ~Amaunator's wisdom has surely touched you. Take this holy symbol with you and use it well to guide you through the Temple.~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2004, 10:07:17 PM »
HAER'DALIS/MURDER IMPLICATION QUEST

@25771 = ~Writ of Innocence~
@25772 = ~Writ of Innocence~
@31924 = ~Quataris' Confession~
@31926 = ~Quataris' Confession~
@31932 = ~Bust of Sune~
@31935 = ~Bust of Sune~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2004, 10:07:38 PM »
CLERIC STRONGHOLD REWARDS?

@29323 = ~Now, to what you are owed. You have served Helm with due care, and have earned a portion of the artist's commission to cover any cost you paid.~
@29324 = ~But mere gold is not worthy of your service. You are of the chosen of Helm. You deserve greater tools with which to spread the word of Helm.~
@29326 = ~Helm grants you the boon of choice. Which will you choose to further your fight? We have the Ring of Holiness, the Armor of Faith, and a Staff-Spear.~ (I think that was replaced with the Helm of Glory)
@29327 = ~The Ring of Holiness~
@29328 = ~The Armor of Faith.~
@29329 = ~The Staff-Spear.~
@29330 = ~Your choice is made, though each choice here was wise. The ring is for those who judge. Do not disgrace the source. Alphonse will bring it to you shortly.~
@29331 = ~Your choice is made, though each choice here was wise. The armor is a practical gift, one Helm would approve of. Alphonse will bring it to you shortly.~
@29332 = ~Your choice is made, though each choice here was wise. The weapon will smite your enemies in the name of Helm. Alphonse will bring it to you shortly.~
@29376 = ~Now, to what you are owed. Gold, of course, for simple comforts and luxuries. A piece of that fool's commission is yours.~
@29377 = ~Now to your reward. As one of the chosen of Talos you have earned a true blessing. Your survival is now valued, so you will be given tools to assure it is so.~
@29379 = ~More so, you get a choice. Choose what will best serve you. You may have the Ring of Holiness, the Armor of Faith, or the Staff-Spear.~
@29380 = ~The Ring of Holiness.~
@29381 = ~The Armor of Faith.~
@29382 = ~The Staff-Spear.~
@29383 = ~There was no wrong choice, for they were all gifts of Talos. The ring will serve you well. Alphonse will bring it to you shortly.~
@29384 = ~There was no wrong choice, for they were all gifts of Talos. The armor will serve you well. Alphonse will bring it to you shortly.~
@29385 = ~There was no wrong choice, for they were all gifts of Talos. The weapon will serve you well. Alphonse will bring it to you shortly.~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2004, 10:07:59 PM »
IRON GOLEM BRAIN

@33238 = ~Golem Brain~
@33239 = ~Golem Brain~
@33240 = ~This is effectively the 'brain' for an iron golem. It is actually an enchanted artifact that whirls and hums with a life of its own.~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2004, 10:08:19 PM »
FALLEN PRIESTS

@32088 = ~Fallen Cleric~
@32090 = ~Fallen Priest of Lathander~
@35971 = ~You have misrepresented the Watcher and made a mockery of your role as a protector! I have no choice but to recommend you be stripped of the honor of specialty priest!~ (Maybe what could cause a Priest to fall)
@35994 = ~By the Morninglord! In whose estimation did you think this best?! I cannot imagine a greater lapse in judgement! You are not fit to guide people in the ways of Lathander!~
@35995 = ~Consider yourself stripped of the title of Morninglord! You are no longer a priest of this, or any other temple. Get out!~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2004, 10:08:41 PM »
EXTENDED JAHEIRA DIALOG ABOUT KHALID

@14685 = ~Yes, there are greater spells that raise even the aged dead, but they leech from the caster and I will not ask that of someone! Khalid would not have it!~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2004, 10:09:02 PM »
UNUSED CHARACTERS AND CREATURES

@2244 = ~Hobgoblin Witch Doctor~
@2340 = ~Zombie Wolf~
@2344 = ~Shimmering Wraith~
@2345 = ~Shimmering Wraith~
@2346 = ~Household Guardsman~
@2347 = ~Household Guardsman~
@3140 = ~worm~
@8135 = ~Typical Guard~
@8252 = ~Tyrian~
@8253 = ~Tyrian~
@8337 = ~Diseased Rat~
@8338 = ~Diseased Rat~
@8340 = ~The troll shakes, twitches, and convulses as a dozen sickly rats tear their way from her body and scramble towards you, fangs bared in angry grimaces.~ (Supposed to be in Nilthiri’s file, she’s the troll shamaness from the druid stronghold quest, see drshnl01.bcs)
@10559 = ~Faizah Tin~
@10560 = ~Faizah Tin~
@10566 = ~Achen Dell~
@10567 = ~Achen Dell~
@11605 = ~Freshwater Troll~
@11744 = ~Steam Dragon~
@14593 = ~Daria Thet~
@14594 = ~Daria Thet~
@14597 = ~Dario Thet~
@14606 = ~Dario Thet~
@15145 = ~Deril Lich~
@15147 = ~Deril Lich~
@15252 = ~Gaylan Bael~
@15254 = ~Gaylan Bael~
@16948 = ~Phantasmal Killer~
@14792 = ~Random Casualty~
@20952 = ~Rabid Dog~
@20953 = ~Rabid Dog~
@21952 = ~Fuck Face Rodriguez~
@25260 = ~Vorpal Squirrel~
@25262 = ~Vorpal Squirrel~
@27022 = ~Greater Skeleton~
@27023 = ~Greater Skeleton~
@29209 = ~Mutated Crawler~
@29210 = ~Mutated Crawler~
@30166 = ~Undead Beholder~ (Amidst Unseeing Eye quest strings)
@30484 = ~Arresting Soldier~
@30485 = ~Arresting Soldier~
@30487 = ~Arresting Officer~
@30488 = ~Arresting Officer~
@33725 = ~Dead Shadow~
@33726 = ~Dead Shadow~
@34045 = ~Amnian Official~
@34046 = ~Amnian Official~
@35284 = ~Malario Soldier~
@35285 = ~Malario Soldier~
@35305 = ~Gijjal of the House Malario~
@35306 = ~Gijjal of the House Malario~
@35316 = ~Hobgoblin Slayer~
@35317 = ~Hobgoblin Slayer~
@45779 = ~Fucknut Rodriguez~
« Last Edit: April 09, 2004, 10:30:07 PM by Icelus »

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2004, 10:09:22 PM »
UNIMPLEMENTED RIDDLE

@6773 = ~What is it that goes uphill and downhill yet never moves?~
@6774 = ~I never was, am always to be, none ever saw me, nor ever will, And yet I am the confidence of all who live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.~
@6775 = ~What runs all day and night and never stops?~
@6776 = ~Light as a feather, nothing in it. A stout man can't hold it more than a minute.~
@6777 = ~What is it has four legs, one head and a foot?~
@6778 = ~When first I appear I seem mysterious, but when I am explained I am nothing serious.~
@6779 = ~If you look at me I look at you too. You look with eyes, but I not with eyes, for I have no eyes. And if you like, I speak without a voice, for you have a voice, but I only have lips that open in vain.~
@6780 = ~My twin points are joined together by crooked iron; with the wind I wrestle, with the depths of the sea I fight; I search out the midmost water, and I bite the very ground itself.~
@6781 = ~Which number comes next in the following sequence: 4, 7, 12, 19, 28, 39~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2004, 10:09:45 PM »
UNUSED ITEMS/DESCRIPTIONS

@1038 = ~A human skull made from solid gold. The thing burns with malevolent energy.~ (Kangaxx’s head as an item?)
@3306 = ~This is an empty potion bottle.~ (Why the two descriptions?)
@3307 = ~Empty Potion Bottle~
@3308 = ~This appears to be a small, empty bottle.~
@6760 = ~The flight arrow, as its name implies, is built for distance. These are lightweight arrows and are often used for hunting. Most of these arrows are made of ash or birch and are 30 to 40 inches long.

STATISTICS:

Damage: 1D6
Damage type: missile (piercing)
Weight: 0
Launcher: Bow~

@7049 = ~Potion of Drunkeness~
@7057 = ~Potion of Lethargy~
@8169 = ~Skull of Death~
@8170 = ~Zombie Change~
@8512 = ~Potion of Squirrel Change~
@8645 = ~Golden Leg~
@8646 = ~Golden Leg~
@11809 = ~Hell Hound Flame Breath~
@12036 = ~Ghost Summoning~
@12078 = ~Wizard Lock~
@17107 = ~Rusted Dagger~
@17296 = ~The Dream Dagger~
@17297 = ~The Dream Dagger~
@17299 = ~The Dream Potion~
@17300 = ~The Dream Potion~
@17301 = ~The Dream Skull~
@20189 = ~The demon's sword~
@20883 = ~Ornate Bastard Sword~
@22265 = ~Rag Doll~
@22727 = ~Flamethrower~ (MDK2 items)
@22728 = ~Flamethrower~
@22729 = ~Proximity Bomb~
@22730 = ~Proximity Bomb~
@22731 = ~Dr. Freeze Death Ray~
@22732 = ~Dr. Freeze Death Ray~
@22733 = ~Frag Grenade~
@22734 = ~Frag Grenade~
@22735 = ~Laser~
@22736 = ~Laser~
@22737 = ~This is a proximity bomb~
@22738 = ~This is a proximity bomb~
@22966 = ~This ornate weapon has "Vampiric Sword" written in bold common text along the entire length of its blade.

STATISTICS:

Damage: 1D8
Damage type: slashing
Weight: 4
Speed Factor: 5
Proficiency Type: Large Sword
Type: 1-handed
Requires: 6 Strength
Not Usable By:
Druid
Cleric
Mage
Beast Master~

@22967 = ~Vampiric Sword~
@23320 = ~Master harper item~
@25427 = ~Ice Shard~
@27085 = ~Am-si's Key~
@29663 = ~Edwin's Key~
@31208 = ~Cult Key~
@31209 = ~Cult Key~
@32035 = ~The silver finish of this large goblet shines brightly as you turn the cup over in your hands. The cold metal bears a simple inscription, 'Anarg the Fearless'. The cup had been presented to him for faithful service to the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart. It is a badge of honor for Anarg and losing it was a blow to his pride, only serving to further fuel his anger over losing his paladin status.~ (The actual description is exactly the same but replaces “silver” by “golden”)
@33719 = ~Wallag's Body~
@33720 = ~Wallag's Body~
@35382 = ~Giant Rock~
@35800 = ~Fairy Dust~
@35801 = ~Fairy Dust~
@48578 = ~Umberhulk horn~
@51775 = ~Statue of a Shadow~
@51950 = ~Gondish Magnetic Armor~
@51956 = ~Tools of Baravar~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2004, 11:31:25 AM »
HUSBAND AND WIFE IN UMAR HILLS

@32132 = ~Do you know anything about a cabin in these parts?~
@32139 = ~Eh?  Are you talking about Merella's cabin?~
@32147 = ~Who is Merella?~
@32148 = ~No... I'm looking for a cabin built on some land owned by the Corthala family in Athkatla.~
@32149 = ~I don't think so... forget about it.~
@32150 = ~Merella's the ranger who protected these parts until her disappearance.  Err... her cabin lies directly west of the village inn, but nobody's there now.~
@32151 = ~No... I'm looking for a cabin on some land owned by the Corthala family of Athkatla.~
@32152 = ~No, I don't think that's it... thanks anyway.~
@32153 = ~Herrrm... no, I don't think I know anything about that...~
@32154 = ~Perhaps <HESHE> is speaking of the abandoned cabin in the hills, husband?~
@32155 = ~Could be.  There is a cabin up in the northwest hills, my <LADYLORD>... unused for many years.  Some wealthy Athkatla family owns it.~
@32156 = ~As you wish, stranger.~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2004, 11:35:38 AM »
LESS HASTY GAELAN BAYLE

@20922 = ~Well, if'n it ain't <CHARNAME>, come an' changed his mind.  Or 'ave I got the name right?~ (Likely said by Gaelan Bayle if you refused to follow him to his house... which you can’t as far as I know)
@20923 = ~Yes, you've got it right.~
@20924 = ~No.  Excuse me.~
@20925 = ~Yes, but I'd like to know who you are.~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2004, 11:36:20 AM »
FALIK ASKING FOR HELP

@33562 = ~Falik at your service.  My companion Grancor needs help with finding a... a I can't remember what, but if you talk to him he'll tell you.~
@33563 = ~Have you spoken with Grancor, huh?~

Offline icelus

• Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2004, 11:37:07 AM »
SAHUAGIN AMBUSH IN THE PLANAR SPHERE

@50057 = ~As the last sahuagin in the ambush falls, you hear a distinct click coming from the south. It sounds as if a door has unlocked.~