Author Topic: Ravager question  (Read 3233 times)

Faelawen

Ravager question
« on: March 17, 2004, 06:58:52 AM »
Ok, so I'm running TDD, flirtpack and the happy group script thinggy. My question is this. At what point do I get the upgraded slayer abilities? I had 4 million+ exp before I even got the slayer change in spellhold, thanks to TDD. My question is did I miss the bit where you get upgraded slayer powers, and is it too late to go back and fix it or edit it in with shadowkeeper? Right now I'm at the third challenge after sendai in ToB. Just wondering if it's something that will happen or something that I missed. Thanks in advance.

Faelawen Starfyre, the Mad Mage

T.G.Maestro

Ravager question
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 07:02:29 AM »
You can turn into the Ravager after 6.000.000 XP.  

Faelawen

Ravager question
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »
yeah that's kind of the point. already topping 7500000 and still no ravager, or any of the upgraded slayers. I hit 4 million before I had Ascension installed. So can I use shadowkeeper to de-level myself, then level up again to get the abilities or something? I tried setting my exp down below 2 million then leveling up. No slayer upgrade there. If it's something you automatically get when you top 6 million then I missed it.

Anyone know how to fix it?

Fael

Faelawen

Ravager question
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2004, 06:58:22 PM »
.... umm... gonna see if actually installing it helps... I'll just be... over here.

-Fael

Offline jcompton

• Niche Exploiter
  • Administrator
  • Planewalker
Re: Ravager question
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 10:18:35 PM »

Transcendent One     
Posted: May 11 2004, 09:54 AM

sounds like a longshot but hell it just might work
Cespenar says, "Kelsey and friends be at the Pocket Plane? Ohhh yesssss!" http://www.pocketplane.net

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
Re: Ravager question
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2004, 09:45:09 PM »
The Ravager form is REALLY REALLY POWERFUL!I swear the only thing that could take out my Kensai/Theif when he went to Ravager was when the time ran out and the transformation killed him. That and a beholders flesh to stone ray. I noticed it could still turn him to stone.

I know it was that because I could see a statue of myself in human form before the death movie. Also once for fun I altered the ravager form so it wouldn't kill the user after the time expired and extended the powers durations. I wanted to see just what could stand againts it. Well the demogorgon that comes with ToB is no match.
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: