Author Topic: Sola and CLUA console  (Read 2580 times)

puck

Sola and CLUA console
« on: January 12, 2004, 10:41:58 AM »
hi, i´d like to hire sola as soon as possible via CLUA console.

does this move cause any problems later in the underdark, when i meet phaere (and sola?) story wise/game wise?

thx

Kish

Sola and CLUA console
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2004, 11:13:37 AM »
It will cause another Solaufein (besides the one in your group) to appear in the Underdark, speak to you/himself, and generally act as though you hadn't cheated him in earlier.  It won't make the game crash.

Akasha

Sola and CLUA console
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 06:49:31 AM »
hi there,

I hired sola from the beginning on - I am female and wanted to have another romance since anomen is so damn annoying ;) - and all developed perfectly until I got to the underdark. well, the game didn't  crash, nothing like that. sola left my party for some seconds for not getting into trouble with elhan and joined my party again after that talk. but my relationship to sola seems to have changed since then. he romanced me, we spent two nights together and he got his fantastic blade. but now, he seems to be dumb...?! he doesn´t talk to me or the rest of my group any more... may it be that there is a bug or have I had every talk that was possible and now there will be no more development?
I went on till saradush and on, but not a single talk to anyone since I left the underdark ... I am stuck and frustrated  :(

another thing, I also found that sola would be kidnapped by bodhi if I romanced him, but as I wrote we were lovers and nothing happened at that point...

thanxx for any comments and help!

Meira

Sola and CLUA console
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 08:39:14 AM »
I believe that Bodhi is supposed to kidnap Sola regardless if you're romancing him or not. So there is definitely something wrong there.

If I was really evil I'd say that that's what happens to cheaters, but since I'm not...

:P

-Meira

Kiki

Sola and CLUA console
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2004, 06:35:32 PM »
but now, he seems to be dumb...?! he doesn´t talk to me or the rest of my group any more... may it be that there is a bug or have I had every talk that was possible and now there will be no more development?
Sola doesn't talk much to you after you sleep together. And he only has two interjections with each NPC, so don't expect endless chatter. Also, I don't think (but I'm not sure) that Wes ever got around to doing interjections with scenery NPCs in TOB.

L_Jonté

Sola and CLUA console
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2004, 09:09:38 AM »
But he is still supposed to be kidnapped by Bhodi so there is certainly something weird going on.  Oh, and I thought the thing where the PC gives him the book was ion TOB.  Am I misremembering?   :huh:  

Kiki

Sola and CLUA console
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2004, 07:25:53 PM »
Unless Wes added the book of poetry to a TOB merchant, it can only be purchased in the Umar Hills. But if you bought it there and didn't finish the romance till TOB, you'll still get the lovetalk if the book is in Solaufein's inventory.

Sola and CLUA console
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 06:58:47 AM »
what book of poetry? am I supposed to buy it BEFORE I met bodhi so sola will be kidnapped? or are these different kinds of topics...
for I am now in saradush, can I add this book to my inventory with the shadowkeeper for getting some extra talks?

Kiki

Sola and CLUA console
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2004, 06:15:24 PM »
The book of poetry is completely unrelated to Bodhi's abduction. It's an item that Lisa suggested, and I wrote the lovetalk for it.

I think that the book's CLUA code is solabk2 or something like that. Look in your override folder for *.itm files.

Kiki

Sola and CLUA console
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2004, 06:18:44 PM »
Confirmed: it is solabk2. So to get the book, use this console command:

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("solabk2")

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: