Author Topic: Anomen and Kelsey Sittin' in a Tree...  (Read 3526 times)

Offline AkashaCatBat

• Loves Glowsticks
  • Planewalker
  • Teh Akasha
Anomen and Kelsey Sittin' in a Tree...
« on: April 03, 2004, 08:35:53 PM »
YE BE WARNED. This story contains slash. Not for the young or the faint-of-heart.

Kelsey descended the creaking steps to the main floor of the run-down old inn. "Why does it have to be ME that goes to fetch Anomen?" he grumbled under his breath to no one in particular. He found Anomen after a bit of searching. The recently-rejected former squire to the order was passed out in a corner of the room, beer stein still in hand. Kelsey sighed the sigh of martyrs, and leaned over and prodded Anomen with the toe of his right boot. Anomen groaned and rolled over, his eyes unfocused and bloodshot.

“Who-wassah?” Anomen slurred, struggling to get to his feet. He failed miserably. “I’ll fight you, fight the whole lot of you!” He punctuated his proclamation with a loud belch, then once again collapsed, with as much dignity as he could muster.

Kelsey swore softly to himself, and with much reluctance he hooked Anomen under his armpits, and with much difficulty hauled the larger man to his feet. Anomen’s head lolled about a bit, then he stared at Kelsey and frowned.

“Kelsey?” he asked in confusion.

“Yes, Kelsey.” The sorcerer replied through gritted teeth. “Come on,” he stated simply, and started towards the stairs. Anomen somehow managed to shuffle his feet across the floor with some success, and has a result the two made it up to Anomen’s room.

Kelsey dragged Anomen over to the bed. “Goodnight!” he proclaimed, unceremoniously dumping the drunken man onto the bed. He turned to leave only to find his attempt thwarted. Anomen clung tightly to Kelsey’s wrist.

“Anomen, let go!” Kelsey exclaimed, tugging against the man’s grasp to no avail.

Anomen whimpered. “Stay,” he moaned plaintitivly

“GODS no!” Kelsey exclaimed angrily. “Anomen, you’re drunk and out of your mind! And I don’t even like you when you’re sober,” he added a bit cruelly, but for gods sake the man wouldn’t let go of his HAND.

Anomen started sobbing, the disgustingly pathetic choking that only a drunk can manage. Kelsey was struggling in desperation now, gods, he had to get away but instead of getting AWAY, the bigger man was actually pulling Kelsey TOWARDS him…until somehow, the two were entwined, Anomen sobbing on Kelsey’s shoulder. Kelsey choked down the complete and utter revulsion that was rising in the pit of his stomach, and managed to scramble away.

Finally out of Anomen’s grasp, he retreated a couple steps away from the bed, leaving Anomen sniffling and hiccuping, curled up on the mattress staring at Kelsey woefully.

“By the gods, you’ve snapped!” Kelsey whispered in a sort of terrified awe.

Anomen, his eyes red, shook his head vehemently. “NO,” he asserted strongly. “For the first time in my life I feel…” he trailed off, and got unsteadily to his feet. “It’s over, do you understand? OVER. The rules, the regulations, codes of honor…its done now. I’m a new man, and I can do what I please.” His voice got softer, and a weird glow came to his eyes. “Do you understand what it means to be free Kelsey?”

“Umm…” was all that Kelsey was able to get out. At that moment, Anomen leaped across the room, grabbed Kelsey by the shoulders and planted his lips firmly over Kelsey’s own. Kelsey felt the warm, wet snake of Anomen’s tongue forcing its way into his mouth. Anomen’s lips were surprisingly soft, and his beard tickled pleasantly on Kelsey’s clean-shaven skin…

NO! Gods no, what was he thinking?? Kelsey yanked away, and stared at Anomen.

“You…you disgust me,” Kelsey managed to choke out, between huge gasps of air.

Anomen started at him for a second, then laughed. “Do I?” he asked, with a raised eyebrow, pointing to the folds of robe between Kelsey’s legs, that could not hide the state he was in.

Kelsey flushed bright red, and his brain ceased to operate. He made several abortive attempts at speech, before Anomen said softly,

“Kelsey, why fight it? Your feelings are obvious. It is a dangerous road we travel, death could come at any minute. Why should we deny ourselves this one simple pleasure while we yet breathe?” Anomen looked searchingly at Kelsey. Kelsey, for his part, remained immobile, and Anomen could see that he was beginning to wear down at the lad’s defenses.

“Kelsey, spend one night, just one in my arms and I swear to you that you will not regret it,” Anomen said softly, stroking Kelsey’s cheek lightly. Kelsey’s body tensed for a second, then shuddering he yielded to Anomen’s touch, and allowed the other man to cover him with kisses.

Hesitantly, Kelsey began to explore Anomen’s body with his hands, and was rewarded with a moan of pleasure.

“Oh, Kelsey, my love…” Anomen moaned, as the two sank onto the mattress.
"In this world of miracles, there's nothing wrong we can't make right." - Feeling Electric

Offline AkashaCatBat

• Loves Glowsticks
  • Planewalker
  • Teh Akasha
Re: Anomen and Kelsey Sittin' in a Tree...
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 08:36:27 PM »
The next morning, Kelsey could not bring himself to look at Sussudio. It wasn't that he regretted his night with Anomen, not exactly. It was just that if Sussudio knew that her lover was also sleeping with another man...he didn't even want to think about what would happen then.

"Kelsey, love, can I speak with you for a second?" Sussudio purred in Kelsey's ear, startling him out of his thoughts of death and dismemberment.

"Umm...yes dear," he replied meekly, shooting a glance at Anomen. The cleric winked and shot him a cheeky grin, then licked his lips suggestivly. Kelsey turned red, and snapped his head back to pay attention to Sussudio.

Sussudio drew Kelsey into a secluded area. He could tell what was on her mind by the gleam in her eye, and he groaned softly as she nipped his ear and worked her way down to his neck. Her hands grazed over his body, lightly caressing his skin. Her hands hovered at his belt level for an instant, before she suddenly plugged them into his robe and caught very important parts in a vicelike, painful grip.

"Argh, Sussudio, what are you DOING?!" Kelsey squeaked.

Her eyes narrowed and she whispered, "Tell me, love. Did you sleep with Anomen? The truth, else you'll be singing soprano for the rest of your life..."

This was worse than a life or death situation. Kelsey did the only thing he could do.

"Y..yes! But he..."

"Good," Sussudio interrupted, releasing Kelsey. "Because I slept with him too."

"Wh-you WHAT?!" Kelsey yelped indignatly. Behind him he heard a familiar chuckle, and whirled to see Anomen staring at the two with an amused twinkle in his eye.

"You..BASTARD!" Kelsey swore, suddenly becoming very furious with Anomen.

"Oh come on, now is hardly the time to become a prude, eh?" Sussido asked with a grin. "Our Ano is quite the little slut, aren't you?" she cooed to the almost-knight.

"That's me," Anomen chuckled. "Your friendly neighborhood man-whore."
"In this world of miracles, there's nothing wrong we can't make right." - Feeling Electric

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: