Author Topic: suggestion for the auto-buff script  (Read 5801 times)

the bigg

suggestion for the auto-buff script
« on: February 19, 2004, 07:19:54 AM »
I think it would be better that:
1) stoneskins or ironskins are casted only if an enemy is not seen, because this way mages would lose their round, instead of casting a ADHW or whatever to finish the brawl.
2) potions should be used only if enemies are seen and in range/attacked; there is no need to use a bought potion when your cleric can simply cast Cure Critical Wounds; it would be better if potion-drinking was totally removed, to avoid accidental round-losing.
3) Remove the follow-player1 routine in the party-buff script, so that you can explore/ambush/whatever with him, while the other guys are finishing a secondary brawl.
4) if possible, add the HLA buffs (globe of blades, aura of flaming death, hardiness, resist magic, avoid death, greater evasion (the last three maybe, if the 5-rounds-duration is enough)
5) add a sing-the song routine (I don't remember, but I think there isn't one)
6) reduce the duration of the auto-buffing spell, or, with correct timing, it would be really easy to use it as a free 1-round improved alacrity+ 0 spellcasting time.

Athena

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 04:29:15 PM »
These are good ideas, but if you want Wes to see them you would be better off posting them in the Solaufein Mod forum. :)

the bigg

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2004, 08:14:33 AM »
Oh, I will move it asap

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: