Author Topic: need help with solaufein  (Read 1798 times)

Adrienne

need help with solaufein
« on: January 31, 2004, 09:35:42 PM »
Hi, i was wondering if anyone can help me? Ever time i try to talk to Solaufein it my game crashes after five seconds. I tried to reinstall it but it didnt work. I installed the mod with the game turned off so any help would be very much apperciated. he is one of my fav mod. smiles*
thankyou  :P  

Jolyth

need help with solaufein
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 09:40:01 PM »
What mods do you have installed? What exactly is happening?

Adrienne

need help with solaufein
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 06:54:58 AM »
I have Kesley(SOA and TOB) and the flirtpack. It Crashes everytime after 5 seconds of trieing to talk to him. He talked to me a couple times already, but when i try to start the flirt it crashes. :huh:  

Jolyth

need help with solaufein
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 07:05:43 AM »
Well, for the first thing, there is no flirt pack for Sola out yet, it is still in progress, so talking to him will only give you two options:

1 - Sola, I feel you have misinterpreted our relationsip...

2 - Very well, let's go.

The Sola mod allows Sola to join you, but he is more like the original Bioware NPCs where they do all the flirting and talking and you sit back and wait or it to happen.

As far as the game crashing, did you install the official Bioware patch for ToB? If not, you must uninstall all the mods, Kelsey, Sola, Flirts, install the patch and then reinstall the mods. This will not affect your game.  

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: