Author Topic: Can't Get to the Final Battle  (Read 1972 times)

Keith

Can't Get to the Final Battle
« on: December 29, 2003, 03:18:24 PM »
I've killed the Ravager and am ready to go to the Throne of Bhaal.  However, the pocket plane denies me access and says I have challenges still to face.  I killed YS, Sendai and Abby.  Balthzar agreed to work with me.  What's left?  This is my first go around with the Ascension mod.  I have beaten TOB before.  In the party are Kelsey (love interest), Imoen, Valygar, Chloe and Sarevok.  Am I blind or am I bugged?

Jolyth

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2003, 03:25:48 PM »
Did you do all of the challenges in the Pocket Plane? The same thing happened to me and I realized that I missed doing one of the challenges that Solar opens for you. With everything going on, it is easy to overlook. Hope this helps.

Kish

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 03:32:14 PM »
If you've completed all five challenges--Retribution, You Could Have Been Sarevok, Innocence/Doubt, A Chat with Cyric, and the Ravager--then you're bugged.  This bug is well-known and not Ascension related, just ToB-related.

Do you know how to use the CLUAConsole?  Set the CHALLENGESDONE global to 1.

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2003, 05:02:17 AM »
Thanks, Jolyth,
Always look for the simplest solution first.  Sorry, I should have mentioned I completed the trials.

Thanks, Kish,
Your suggestion turned the trick.  By the by, is there a "dictionary" of CLUA commands posted somewhere?  I am aware of an item list but not commands.  
Thanks again for your help.

Jolyth

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2004, 08:25:25 AM »
By the by, is there a "dictionary" of CLUA commands posted somewhere?  I am aware of an item list but not commands.  
Thanks again for your help.
Are you looking for a list of items? or what?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: