Author Topic: *spoilers* Sample PC Init Dialog  (Read 4049 times)

Offline Kismet

• Devil's Minion #5
  • Global Moderator
  • Planewalker
  • Veni; Vidi; Velcro.
    • Pocket Plane Group
*spoilers* Sample PC Init Dialog
« on: March 31, 2004, 09:38:50 PM »
Here is one of the PC initiated questions, In which the PC queries Cailean about Masalina... again.

Ready, set, critique!
------------------------------
P2: ~When you were growing up with Masalina, did you ever figure that she was going to become the evil woman she is today?~ [to block 8]

[Block 8]

C: ~If you mean, did she ever do anything obvious like backstab her dolls and blame it on the dog, I can't say I remember. But, then again, I was off adventuring for most of her teens. When I left, she was still climbing trees and arm wrestling.~

C: ~Although...now that you mention it, Masalina was always getting in trouble for making up stories. After her parents died, she said that they had secreted gold under the floorboards of the house; the rest of her family, her aunts and uncles, tore the place down to the foundation looking for it. ~

C: ~ When they didn't find anything except for a few dead mice, Masalina said she must have misheard...they made her nail down every piece of wood they had removed. It took her days. You'd think that would have taught her a lesson.~

P1: ~What a brat!~ [to block 9]

P2: ~And yet you still believed her when she grew up...~ [to block 11]

P3: ~I can't wait to teach her a lesson! Gold in the floorboards! Everyone knows you dig a hole in the yard under a tree.~ [END]

[Block 9]

C: ~Yeah, she was a bit of a brat. But who am I to talk? I was always getting into scrapes when I was younger.~

P1: ~Like what?~ [to block 10]

P2: ~You? Never!~ [to block 10]

P3: ~I can see that. You seem like a troublemaker.~ [to block 10]

[Block 10]

C: ~Oh, it was nothing exciting, just childish pranks with a few of my friends. I won't bore you with who sat in what or couldn't get what out of their hair for weeks; suffice it to say, I'm above that sort of behavior, now.~

P1: ~Good. I need to concentrate and not worry about who is filling whose boots with leaves in the morning. That wasn't you, was it?~ [to block 12 ]

P2: ~I am so disappointed! I suppose it's back to killing.~ [END]

P3: ~I'll just have to let my imagination run away with me, then.~ [END]

(RomanceActive=1) P4: ~You never bore me, Cailean. You're one of the more interesting people I've had the pleasure of meeting.~ [to block 13]

[Block 11]

C: ~Yes...well, what can I say that I haven't already? There's only so many times a man can admit he's made a mistake without it starting to stick in his throat.~

C: ~I am so sick and tired of hearing her name. If you feel the need for small talk, we can always chat about the weather.~

P1: ~I'm looking for information, not just idle chatter. Never mind.~ [END]

P2: ~Why talk about something you can't do anything about? It doesn't make any sense.~ [END]

P3: ~Not unless you can tie Masalina into it somehow--no? Well, I guess I'll catch up with you later. I just can't get enough of her!~ [END]

[Block 12]

C: ~Uh, I believe squirrels are very active this time of year...yeah, squirrels...~ [END]

[Block 13]

C: ~(Cailean looks doubtful.) That's nice of you to say, <CHARNAME>, but it can't possibly be true. [END]

[END P2]
Cailean - An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!  Guaranteed more fun than shampooing cats!

Offline V. Lokai

• Doom Cookie
  • Planewalker
    • BGII NPC - Sudar
Re: *spoilers* Sample PC Init Dialog
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 03:42:49 PM »
Do you guys have any more examples of his practical jokes?
When All Else Fails, Play Dead

Offline St. Josephine

• Planewalker
  • The Patron Saint of Mediocrity
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 04:23:41 PM »
None that we want to give away at this point and time.  We have to save some stuff for the mod.  :)

There won't be a zillion of them, anyway.  He plays them occasionally not habitually.

Cailean: An archer NPC for the insatiably nosy!

Despite his heartthrob status in real life, Orlando Bloom has consistently functioned as a node of negative energy onscreen, sucking the life force out of all who surround him. --Dana Stevens, Slate.com

Offline irenicus

• irenicus
  • Planewalker
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2004, 02:22:04 PM »
just hurry up and make it !!! i really want him NOW *girly giggle*

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: