Author Topic: Flirt ideas, part two  (Read 96825 times)

Ashara

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #100 on: November 12, 2003, 09:32:19 PM »
Great job, Mistress! I like the combinations...

I can see #1 actually giving birth to two excellent flirts: one in the night watching the red glow of elven orbs and being attracted and mezmerized by it...lol, a mole flying to the lamplight... and the second with passing food and touching hands. I'd say go for it and describe the food they are eating...whatever it is dry fruits, flatbread, olives and dry goat cheese, smoked meat, etc...it will give a greater visuality to the scene! In the same way it will be sweet to add the description of feeling the fabric under your fingers or even a heartbeat...

Dancer, that was quite hot with the sword... :D  

Ashara

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #101 on: November 12, 2003, 09:37:09 PM »
"moth", not "mole"...I am sorry, I am slightly feverish.  

Mistress Elysia

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2003, 11:45:47 AM »
@ Sillara - I like green eyes as well, there is something about them....hmmm....  :rolleyes:
The red eye thing - they got rid of it in 3rd editionm becaus infravision no longer exists (it's 'darkvision' now...hmmm...), but in the new Drizzt book, a female drow is described as having 'soft red eyes, unlike the blood-shot eyes of an orc' (or words to that effect) - and this was set in the day. But Salvatore makes things up anyway (bless 'im :wub: ).

@ Dancer ... *snigger* 'I'm going to POKE you with my great big SWORD!!' (sorry. It's been a long day...) how about the PC doing the 'beer bottle' thing... (come on, you know what I mean...)

(Just read that, and I apologise totally and completely. I don't mean THAT, I mean...OK, so that's probably just as bad...*Elysia wanders off in search of a large bar of soap and a scrubbing brush to clean her filthy, dirty mind...* OKAY! I meant whilst you are DRINKING IT! Probably wouldn't work with a flagon of ale though, would it...)

Note to self - stop it. Now.  <_<

@ Ashara - thank you for doing my thinking for me!  :D I was being VERY lazy last night - I shall work to improve them anon....

Shian

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2003, 09:16:39 PM »
wow, you guys have been busy! keep up the good work! not enuff time to say more tho, augh! *is dragged kicking and screaming back to RL*

Shian

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2003, 09:56:45 PM »
Seriously, if you like animosity Guest, sign up as Anonymous (or maybe just Anon!), Guest, Unregistered, or SOMETHING, lest you will be confused with other Guests that come from time to time, now can we?

well, I can come up with a name tag...I just do not like them. I am afraid I missed a fair bit here...but I'll catch up...

Nice name Ashara! ;)

Sorry for the double-posting, didn't realize you couldn't delete/combine posts.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2003, 09:58:57 PM by Shian »

Dancer Fitz

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2003, 03:37:42 AM »
....i never sleep....
------
(Battle of Wits, the second) medium

(You walk over to Solaufein and begin your pitch, but are quickly silenced by the drow’s lips.  He wraps you in his arms and favors you with a long, gentle, teasing kiss before drawing away to look you in the face.  His hands continue to stroke your back as his eyes dance with pleasant mischief.)

<CHARNAME>, I think sometimes we talk too much.  --end
(mwahaha...comeuppance for the raven...)
------

I also have another 'wits' in the works, but tell me if this riddle has been used in the original(the statue in Spell Asylum basement, etc) -- cause if it has...then...eh:

'In spring I am gay in handsome array, in summer more clothing I wear; When colder it grows, I fling off my clothes, and in winter quite naked appear.'  

It's a tree. :)

Edit: oh, and Elysia....you're very naughty. :P  B)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 04:15:23 PM by Dancer Fitz »

Mistress Elysia

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2003, 11:48:44 AM »
... and trees are made of wood. (*snigger* ....wood.....)

*slaps self around the face*

Stop it!  :blink:

Right! I agree with Dancer. I never sleep. Sleep is for wimps!! (Well, not really. Sleep is actually very good for you. If you don't sleep, you go insane.... which kind of explains a lot, really  :rolleyes: Note to self - buy more sleeping pills...)

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2003, 12:15:42 PM »
Nice name Ashara!

The credit for inventing it goes to Martin. The full version I  

Ashara

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2003, 12:19:34 PM »
Apparently I am not as skilled as I thought in using forums. To continue the thought:

the full version is Lady Ashara Dayne from Starfall. Ah, I guess I am just a big fan of tragic characters.  ;)

@Dancer: no, I do not recall this riddle used previously, and it does sound like a nice one to trick Solaufein with since he is not used to trees, and might not even have seen the leaf-fall.

Liked the "we talk too much" twist.  

Dancer Fitz

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2003, 02:04:48 AM »
All right...tired and cranky...I've been battling a most obnoxious spam virus...spyware, I think.  Let's hope I can post this before another airbrushed chickie who shops at baby gap pops up advertising for the wrong gender... <_<

@Ashara - decided to have Sola ask the tree question, for certain PC responses I'd already come up with, but his knowing is tied to his other surface knowledge, so it should work.  
-----
(Challenge Sola to a battle of wits) part the third
imagine the first's intro, with winner takes all...

medium, middle to late flirt
(Sola)**A:  This is something I found in one of my readings.  In spring I am gay in handsome array, in summer more clothing I wear; When colder it grows, I fling off my clothes, and in winter quite naked appear.  What am I, <CHARNAME>?  --to B

B1:  Freezing and slightly demented...but I imagine no less handsome.  *wink*  --to *C
   B2:  A tree, of course.  But I’m surprised you know such a riddle.  --to *D  
   B3:  The very same that survives on that which trembles with each breath of air, and yet can heaviest burdens bear.  *smile sweetly*  --to *E

*C:  (Solaufein grins and narrows his eyes.)  You flatter me, abbil...I think.  And I suspect you know very well that it is a tree.  But it was a fair forfeit and I shall hold you to your pledge.  For your due, I ask that you pay it with sleep.

I wish to meditate on the stars this night, and I would have you join me.  We have been hard-pressed for too long, with few moments to ourselves.  I would like some time to be with you.  To sit in silence beneath the sky, under a glow less harsh than the sun, and in a light that these drow eyes can most appreciate you.  --end

*D:  (Solaufein inclines his head in a nod as he defers with a slight bow.)  Yes, from my perusal of surfacer literature.  I suppose for some reason I thought you would be as bereft of that knowledge as another used to the terrain of the Underdark.  A foolish lack of reflection.  Now what will you have of me?  --to F1/F2

F1:  Well, if I am to be from the Underdark, I shall act like it.  Massage my shoulders, male!  --to G

G:  (Solaufein’s eyes narrow.  He slowly walks behind you and you soon feel strong fingers pressing into the muscles of your upper back.)

(His hands work tirelessly, kneading and rubbing, sliding over your back and shoulders and neck with a practiced ease.  Your head begins to loll, your eyelids droop, and your mind wanders into a pleasant nothingness as his fingers manipulate sensations like your body was a fine instrument.)

(Solaufein works you into a trance, and you do not realize how deep you had fallen, how completely he had commanded your senses, until the voice in your ear calls you back to awareness.  Your still-hazy mind registers that his hands are still, resting lightly on your shoulders.  You cannot recall when he stopped.)  You are not drow, abbil, nor will you ever be.  And I would have you nothing but as you are.  --end      

F2:  I actually have an annoying cramp in my calf.  Could you work it out for me?  --to H

H:  Of course, abbil.  Let us have a seat.  (Solaufein sets your packs to the side as you work to remove your boot.  He crouches in front of you and lifts your leg by the heel of your foot.  His hands begin to slide up your leg, stopping at your knee before reversing, then settle into a soothing rhythm as he kneads.)

(He glances at you occasionally as he works, smiling when you murmur soft sounds of approval.  After a few pleasant minutes Solaufein reaches for your boot and works it back on, then looks up.)  I hope that helped some, <CHARNAME>.

(Solaufein continues to hold your leg, his fingers resting loosely around your calf and ankle.  A moment of silence passes, and you feel a distinct shift in the mood.  Solaufein seems to detect the same, you guess by the faint tightening of his grip.  He holds on a second longer, then finally relinquishes your leg, slowly sliding his fingers away in one last stroke before helping you to your feet.)  --end

*E:  (Solaufein raises his eyebrows in mock deliberation.)  Survives on water?  That would be a fish, would it not, dear <CHARNAME>?  (He smiles.)  I’m sorry, but the answer was a tree.  I admit that I am surprised by your lack of perception in this.  You are a surfacer, after all.

(He chuckles at the look you cast him, then shrugs in a nonchalant manner.)  But it appears we have mired ourselves in a tangle of semantics.  Under the circumstances, it seems a draw is most fitting.

(The drow continues to walk beside you, humming innocuously and occasionally glancing at you to grin.  You suspect his teasing was intended to compel future attentions, and, for the moment, it is working.)  --end
-----

Hope I don't look at this tomorrow and say "What the?  What was I doing last night..."  Off to bed.  Enjoy. :D
« Last Edit: November 21, 2003, 08:06:42 AM by Dancer Fitz »

Shian

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2003, 08:18:29 PM »
Hope I don't look at this tomorrow and say "What the? What was I doing last night..." Off to bed. Enjoy.

Which is why I try to let my ideas sit and rot for a while. If I like them a few days (or weeks, depending on my schedule) later then it should be okay. :P of course I'm rarely ever patient enough so, I had to learn this process the hard way. . . <_< Patience is a Virtue. . . bah! :P And anyway, this process usually only happens becuase 1. I don't finish the flirt or 2. It's about 12 at night and I can't get on at that time to post and so usually temporarily aciddentaly (woah, too many -ly's @_@) forget about it for a few days ^_^

Cute flirts idea, btw.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 11:14:32 AM by Shian »

Dancer Fitz

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2003, 12:35:33 AM »
There is wisdom to what you say Shian.
Two more flirts that have, coincidentally, been sitting for a while, so time to toss them out.  Both are for PC 'arm around Sola's shoulder.' The first is still rough, but I tried to make both of them a little 'Sola-unique' in flirt quality...so here you go, light to medium levels.

------
(Arm around shoulder)  light to medium

(The drow looks especially sulky today, so you approach him in the hopes of lifting his spirits.)

(No sooner do you begin to slide your hand across his shoulder does Solaufein shrug it off and sidestep away.  He seems to process what he has done and hesitates.)   I...apologize, <CHARNAME>.  There are times...thank you, but I need a few moments to myself sometimes.  I promise to soon be back to my old introspective, brooding...well, you know.  --end

(Arm around shoulder)  medium

(You drape your arm over Solaufein’s shoulder and smile at him.  The drow’s eyes travel over your face before coming to rest on your eyes.  He returns the smile.)

(Suddenly a strong hand firmly squeezes your bottom.  You let out a yelp and leap away.  You glance back and see Solaufein observing you with concern.)  Oh, I apologize, <CHARNAME>.  Was that not acceptable flirting?  

(He grins innocently.  You are not fooled.)  --end
« Last Edit: November 19, 2003, 12:36:34 AM by Dancer Fitz »

Mistress Elysia

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2003, 11:53:17 AM »
Ahhh! Sola gets a chance to be moody!! YES!!  :D  Well, he is (in the immortal words of Imoen) Mr Broody Pants (oh, that always makes me laugh... :D ), so he can be Mr Moody Pants too!! And speaking of pants.....bottom pinching? Oh yes! (Not if it's done by fat, balding, divorced and desperate 50+ year olds, though  <_<  :angry: ) All men do it. As I have said on the Sola flirts...it's genetic. And why not?!? Sometimes a good slap on the arse does the world of good ( :blink:  :ph34r:  ;) ) Seriously, though (if that is at all possible when discussing arse pinching), it does highlight how much more freedom Sola has on the surface, just imagine what a priestess of Lolth would do if he had done that to them....( :unsure:  :( )  

Ashara

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2003, 10:44:55 PM »
@Dancer - I liked how you played around the tree riddle, and the answer

I’m sorry, but the answer was a tree. I admit that I am surprised by your lack of perception in this. You are a surfacer, after all

was very fitting  :lol:

@ Mistress Elysia: you said it!

ANother one of sad flirts...and WARNING: BAD POETRY INCLUDED (I am sure can be replaced by something decent)

You are growing used to your little fellowship and to Solaufein’s tender companionship in particular. But it is no secret to you that everything ends: friendship, love and life itself. You are thinking about parting and loss…maybe it is time to share your thoughts?

Q: Solaufein, I was trying to imagine what would happen to you if I leave…if we part…
A1: If I was a leaf I would grow yellow, wither and become a toy to the winds….
A2: The answer is very simple, <CHARNAME>. The surface world offers many roads, and I will walk as many as I am able, searching for the things that I have not seen yet.
A3: Really leaving?
Walking in the ankle-high
Fallen leaves
While talking of love
Sharing a kiss?
Warm raindrops are falling
On my palm
The clouds are crawling
Too far above.

Q: I was thinking of dreadful things. I need a distraction, my friend.
A1: Solaufein kisses the tip of your nose: “Of thousands places I kissed I choose this now. Try to guess where my next kiss will fall. That should be distractive enough…”
A2: Solaufein spills the contents of the gem bag onto his palm and chooses a star sapphire. You look at the dark blue stone, while Solaufein whispers an enchantment. The star begins to grow new rays, pulses and twirls in the depth of the gem.
A3: The dreadful things are the distractions from happiness, beloved. Do not lose your focus.

Q (If Human/Half-elf): How…how old are you, Solaufein? I am young and it is odd to think of the things like that, but…
A1: Do not count years, my friend. It is quite a pointless task for an adventurer.
A2: Has not Aladon told you that you should never ask a drow male about his age?
A3: No *but * <CHARNAME>. It’s your right to know. I will linger for a while before following you, if the matters take natural course.

Mistress Elysia

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #114 on: November 20, 2003, 01:30:16 PM »
@ Ashara - Hey, my poetry's so bad I don't even bother...yours was OK, tho! A bit Haiku-ish. Nice little, short 'n' sweet flirts  :D good one! No good at short n' sweet, myself. End up rambling on and on and on.....(*whistles innocently*). Anyway, gremlins have been nagging me about this one all day. So - here I go again  :rolleyes: (quick!! run away!! Hide!!! She's back with ANOTHER one!!!!) Not sure who really starts it. Hey ho....

This would have to be set at night, during a thunderstorm. Probably when resting in an inn, but tents would do. If you wanted to rest in a tent in a thunderstorm, that is...( :blink: ). (Oh, and a note to safety freaks and physists, I am totally aware of the danger of lightning. But it's cool. So ner  :P ) I think this may work pre nookie, but possibly after the dance. Dunno  :rolleyes:

(Jeez, how come I can never seem to start these convincingly...   <_< )
You are sitting, relaxing by yourself. There is a storm raging outside, with flashes  of lightning crawling across the sky and crashes of thunder that you can feel through the floor. You look around at the group, and notice that Solaufein seems to be missing. Looking out of the window / tent flaps, you see him standing in the rain, watching the lightning. He watches each flash with an almost childlike awe, his mouth slightly open in wonder. He does not seem to notice the rain that pounds down on him, plastering his silvery white hair to his face and shoulders and his clothes to his ebon skinned body.

PC: *calls out* Solaufein!

Sola: <looks your way, excitement twinkling in his eyes> Look, <charname>! Look at the lightning!

PC:
1a) *smile* yes, I see it, Solaufein. But it is not safe to stand out in a storm. You could get hit. (see 2a)
1b) *smile* It's amazing, isn't it? (see 2b)
1c) *condesendingly* Its just a storm. Stay out in it like an idiot if you want. Don't come crying to me if you get hit, though. (see 2c)

Sola:
2a) *looks slightly confused* Hit? Oh, by the lightning itself? I suppose there is a danger in that. <he makes his way over to you>. (see 3a)
2b) <looks back towards the sky> Of all the wonders of the surface world...I never imagined how dramatic a storm could be! (see 3b)
2c) *gives you a strange look* But how can you not be awed? It's...amazing! (see 3c)

PC:
3a) <Solaufein walks over to you. He is soaked through>. *smile* you are soaked! Come inside and get dry. We can watch the rest of the storm from inside <extend your hand to him>. (see 4a)
3b) *laugh* Yes, they can be rather spectacular. Ones of this magnitude are pretty rare, though. (see 4b)
3c) *snort* Whatever. <turn away and leave - end>.

Sola:
4a) <almost absent mindedly, he takes your proffered hand, still watching the sky. A large flash makes him gasp, and pull you unconciously towards him>. (see 5a/5b)
4b) <he looks your way again, with a slightly mischevious grin> Come and join me then, <charname>! <he holds his arms out wide, tilts his head back and then shakes it to try to clear the rain from his eyes and face. The action is totally futile, but oddly endearing>. (see5c/5d)

PC:
5a) <slip your free arm around his waist, and continue to watch the storm>. (see 6a)
5b) Eww, Solaufein, you're all wet! <duck away from him, laughing>. (see 6b)
5c) *shrug* <you run out in to the storm towards him. The rain is cold and quickly soaks you to the skin, making your clothes cling to you.> *laugh* I can't believe I'm doing this... (see 6c)
5d) *laugh* I don't think so, Solaufein. Why don't you come here?(see 3a)

Sola:
6a)<he tenses slightly and looks at you, a little surprised, but does not pull away. He then flashes you a brilliant smile. You cannot help but notice the contrast between his white teeth and black skin. After a moment he looks back up and continues to storm watch>. (see 7a)
6b) <He treats you to a mischevious grin and pulls you closer, with the obvious intention of getting you as wet as he possibly can>. (see 7b/7c)
6c) <He laughs back at you as you make your way towards him, his arms still outstretched. As the rain soaks through your clothes his smile takes on a more lacivious edge. You look down and notice they have gone slightly transparent>. (see 7d/7e)

PC:
7a) <say nothing, but lean in towards him, resting your head on his shoulder. The scent of rain, old leather and the earth emanates from him. It is oddly compelling>.(see 8a)
7b) <pretend to struggle, and poke your tongue out at him. Eventually you give in, allowing him to wrap himself around you>. (see 8b)
7c) <pull yourself away>. No, Solaufein. I have no intention of getting wet. Pack it in! <stalk off - end>.
7d) <stop and look embarrassed and try to cover yourself up>. (see8c)
7e) *rolleyes* Oh, for the love of....*laugh* cheap clothes! What can I say! <keep heading towards him>. (see 8d)

Sola:
8a) <He tentatively returns your embrace by snaking his arm around your waist, and rests his cheek against the top of your head. You sit together until the storm begins to die down. As it dies, he turns to you>. I had heard of storms in the Underdark, but I had no idea they could be so spectacular. <he gives you a thoughtful look>. So wild and beautiful... (end)
8b) <laughing, he shakes his head at you, droplets of water cascading from his hair. He then stops, looking a little sheepish>. (see 9a)
8c) <he notices that you are uncomfortable, and so makes his way over to you>. Come on, <charname> Maybe we should go inside. (see 9b / 9c)
8d) *still grinning laciviously* Maybe I should say "thankyou"... (see 9d/9e)

PC:
9a) What's wrong? (see 10a)
9b) Ahh, no, Solaufein, I shall be fine! <take his hand and look up towards the sky. There is another stab of lightning that lights up the sky>. Did you see that?! see 10c)
9c) Maybe we should <turn around and head back inside - end>.
9d) *poke tongue out at him* (see 10b)
9e) <strike a pose> *tease* and why would you want to do that? (see 10d)

Sola:
10a) <for a second he looks a little uncertain, and then he laughs>. *mutters to himself* I keep forgetting....*to you* it is nothing.  (see 11a / 11b)
10b) *pokes his tongue out back at you* (see 11c)
10c) <obviously not looking at the sky>. Indeed I did... (see 9d /11d)
10d) <laughs and blushes imperceptably>. (see 11d)

PC:
11a) *tease* so I'm nothing...(see 12a)
11b) *smile* Thats alright, then. <continue to watch the storm - end>.
11c) *laugh* Right! You've asked for it! <run towards him and attempt to rugby-tackle (clumsy, I know, rugby doesn't exisit on Faerun...but you get my point...) him to the ground>. (see 12b)
11d) <saunter over and slowly wrap your arms around his neck>.(see 12c)

Sola:
12a) *hastily* No! I mean, thats not what I meant at all...(see 13a)
12b) <He allows you run into him, and you both land in the mud. You squirm around in the mud for a while, laughing and trying to get the better of each other. Eventually you both have to stop for breath> *laughs* Look at us! We'll both need a bath now! (see 13b)
12c) <he looks into your eyes and raises one eyebrow. The blush that had previously graced his cheeks has now all but disappeared. He places his hands on your hips, and leans in to kiss you>. (see 13c)

PC:
13a) I was teasing, Solaufein! *smile* i...know what you meant. <kiss him on the cheek, and then continue to watch the storm - end>.
13b) *grin* Together? (see 14a)
13c) <A flash of lightning dances across the sky as you accept his kiss, but you are barely aware of it. All you can feel are his lips on yours, his hands on your hips and the rain cascading down your face. Eventually, you break apart>. (see 14b)

Sola:
14a) <looks a little shocked at your forwardness (not a word, I know, I know...), but then grins> If you wish, my lady/lord <end>.
14b) *looks up to the sky, and then back to you* So wild and beautiful....<end>.

Oh dear...so very long again :unsure:  :rolleyes: .....
Anyway, thunderstorms RULE!!! ;)  :D
(and could not resist mud wrestling.... :rolleyes: . *Slaps wrist* naughty Elysia!)

Meira

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #115 on: November 20, 2003, 03:33:45 PM »
*Looks a bit nervous* :huh:  You don't posses an hidden telepathic talents Elysia, do you? Cause I though about a rain & wet shirt flirt a few days ago... Not that I intended to actually write it. My dirty mind did not come up with mud-wrestling, however.  ;)

Storms can be quite awesome -even to us surfacers. Great work again Elysia! Long is cool IMO and in-game you're not going to see everything, so it's not really that long.  

-Meira

Mistress Elysia

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #116 on: November 20, 2003, 03:38:35 PM »
ooooh, spooky... :blink: ! I only came up with it because its all wet n' horrible at the moment , what with it being November and all (duh, go figure, Elysia....). Well, as they say, great minds think alike (and dirty minds think of mud wrestling :D !)

(Y'know, and this is totally off topic...., but there's a lot of red-heads around here. I like that. Red-heads of the world unite!  :D Hooray!!   :P etc etc...)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2003, 03:40:39 PM by Mistress Elysia »

Caetlyn

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #117 on: November 20, 2003, 03:49:43 PM »
*turns on the air conditioner*  Great job, ladies...Dancer, that flirt of yours was incredible.  

Gods, you guys are doing a great job.  *goes to hunt for Sola muse*

Dancer Fitz

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #118 on: November 20, 2003, 04:10:47 PM »
*blushes and chuckles like a schoolboy*  You're too kind.  I've read some of yours, and you and Sphira are flirt-macs, if you know what I'm saying *winkwin-oh.... ;)  ;) *

Not to fish for compliments, but which one exactly?...that way I'll know which are getting the nice receptions, good for future work etc...

And must add:  thunderstorms...mmmm.....  Good one El/Meira ;) , esp. with all the options - making it long I think would give the 'editor' more to work with, which is always good quality-wise(ignore the additional work aspect  mwahahaha...)

Edit: Forgot to mention(habit...), Ashara, I like your Sola responses, esp. that nose-kiss one.  You've quite the talent for packaging many flirts in one ;)  :lol:  Oh yeah, what is with the redheads?!?  Hm...this post may not make any sense should we become bored and change our avatars.  Golfballs and smiley faces?  What redheads?  Insanity....
« Last Edit: November 21, 2003, 08:01:24 AM by Dancer Fitz »

Mistress Elysia

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #119 on: November 21, 2003, 11:18:19 AM »
Insanity....

*gleefully*  Yep!  :lol:

Shian

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #120 on: November 21, 2003, 03:29:57 PM »
Yep, insanity! Hey, the only avatar in the gallary that's not a smiley or whatnot is also a red-head (literally red in color :blink:) *pouts* I'd be using it too, if only it were female! :P Also makes me wish I knew a cool pic I wanted uploaded. . .  or knew how to mess around with the pictures to alter them to make'em look cool!!! ^_^
« Last Edit: November 21, 2003, 03:30:26 PM by Shian »

Ashara

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #121 on: November 21, 2003, 04:32:56 PM »

I have a closet theory that Bhaalspwan are most likely to be redheaded...  Sort of because of an  affinity with  fire, Nine Hells, blood, death, chaos and mayhem  and all that jazz...

@ Elysa: I liked  the romantic scenes under the rain, they have remarcably many choices and are well done!  I am guessing that  the scene is not too difficult to realistically set in the game. I assume it can be solved with a cutscene if it starts indoors - ie it takes Solaufein and PC outside plus enables the rain and lightning at the hit of the rest button; another neat pick is that Athkatla does look paved, so the mud part is probably better fit for outside setting....I think that the whole thing does fit outside setting best of all.  And yeah, rugby is better substituted by something like “a charging battle-crazed dwarf...” or whatever faerunish.  

Mistress Elysia

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2003, 03:42:43 AM »
(Gods, I feel rough....cheap red wine is the worst....)
Anyway!
another neat pick is that Athkatla does look paved, so the mud part is probably better fit for outside setting
- after reading this, I take your point TOTALLY, Ashara. Thinking in terms of cities with (likely) poor sanitation (a bit like where I live then...) there might not be mud on the ground, but there will most likely be.....Ewwwwww!  :blink:

And talking of Rugby....England V Australia today....PLAY UP YOU ENGLISH MONKEYS!! :lol:  Must go off now and practise singing 'Jerusalem' at the top of my lungs. And securing all my breakables incase my dad, brother and all their little rugby friends crash my place (sigh.... <_< )

(Oh, and the redhead thing...all my characters have red hair. 'Cos I'm a ginger and proud of it! :P)  

Mistress Elysia

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2003, 11:29:46 AM »
HURRAH!! WE WON!!!  :D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
And, yes, my dad and brother are VERY drunk...must now do and catch up with them.. :D  

tierl

Flirt ideas, part two
« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2003, 02:46:14 PM »
On the topic of the flirt I have seemingly assigned myself(And put up the idea in the wrong thread  <_< I would switch it over to here but I've no idea how to go about that), I've decided to attempt to write out some songs for it, and thought I'd get an opinion on the types of songs I should put in. You know, what the subject matter should be about. Songs about love, funny songs, marching songs, fluffy songs, drinking songs...?

And while I origionally said it in humor, does anyone else like the idea of Imoen interrupting the PC to teach Solaufein to sing 99 bottles of beer on the wall? I may just be too easily amused, but it honestly seems like something she would do (if in the party)  :P

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: