Author Topic: tactics problem on a new install  (Read 1128 times)

Hesperus

tactics problem on a new install
« on: September 11, 2003, 09:16:57 PM »
Well on a new install (ToB official patch and bdash fix), where I updated the weidu to ver 136 on all my mods, I went to get a generic archer going, and what I saw was two kits under fighter, shatter magic and orb of fear.  When I select shatter magic I get shatter body with no alignment selectable.  When I select orb of fear it shows as dragon of fear then antipaladin with no alignment selectable.  I went to reinstall tactics and the scrolling text showed that generic archer and antipalidin were installed.   I had tactics on before with no problems (what a great mod!), having both the kits, but ran into some problems installing the Chloe patch and so cleared the slate to start over.  What can I do?

And for what it's worth, I opened up an antipaladin game I started shortly before I uninstalled, and he now shows up as an orb of fear antipaladin, with his LE alignment, having the dispel on hit ability.  He was just an antipaladin before.  In shadowkeeper, his kit in inaccessable but he appears to have the same affects as before.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2003, 09:26:16 PM by Hesperus »

Hesperus

tactics problem on a new install
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2003, 03:15:00 PM »
Well hate to have the repetition with my other thread, but the problem was fixed with a clear install of BGII, including del of the override folder before reinstalling everything..., hehe learning from mistakes...

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: