Author Topic: HI, I'm new here.  (Read 1191 times)

Irue

HI, I'm new here.
« on: September 05, 2003, 03:17:36 AM »
Hi, everyone, nice to meet you!

I'm Irue, Korean BG fan, and now I'm translating Sola mod into Korean. I decided to teach Solaufein Korean and to introduce this facinating character to Korean BG fan, though my poor English. (Of course, I think it is so good that not only Solaufein character but other NPCs' dialogs and battle design.) Many Korean BG fan have known and played Sola mod, but they don't understand it enough.

Oh, what a PITY if they consider Solaufein is only bi-sexual drow who always says difficult things!!! I can't endure!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  ..... :P

In my transaltion work, one moment, I feel as if I understand Solaufein's character well and he comes in touch with my mind, the other monent, I don't know him at all! Though he is only Wes and Bioware's fictional character, I feel he has a reality and develops. He is diffenrent from other NPCs, He seems have many possibilities...and He stimulates my imagination... Oh, my, I'm mad for Sola? :wacko:

Anyway, I'm going to do my translation work. See ya!  :D
« Last Edit: September 05, 2003, 06:49:30 AM by Irue »

L_Jonté

HI, I'm new here.
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 08:38:00 AM »
Welcome Irue!  B)  

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: