Author Topic: Mordi Sword Oddity  (Read 1054 times)

kinneer

Mordi Sword Oddity
« on: September 04, 2003, 08:38:17 AM »
Hi,

Not sure if it is due to the tactics mod but I was in the Drow city, fighting the Lich, Deriex or something, and he casted a Mordi Sword at me. Now I had my mages hit it with magic missiles and minute meteors. Both were not doing any damage. Any one came across this ?

I have all Weimer's mod except Sola Romance installed. I also have Chloe Romance mod installed as well.

I have noticed the Liches now behave differently than the last time I played. They teleport me party in every now and then. They also dispell a lot.

Kinneer

Schatten

Mordi Sword Oddity
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2003, 09:21:14 AM »
"Not sure if it is due to the tactics mod but I was in the Drow city, fighting the Lich, Deriex or something, and he casted a Mordi Sword at me. Now I had my mages hit it with magic missiles and minute meteors. Both were not doing any damage. Any one came across this ?"

you can only attack it with magic damage. all other res are up to 100% which means immunity (lower res works ;) ). i think magic missile damages the sword, too, because it does magic damage.

"I have noticed the Liches now behave differently than the last time I played. They teleport me party in every now and then. They also dispell a lot."

this is due to tactics which improves all mage scripts.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: