Author Topic: BGII story UPDATE: 3/27  (Read 3278 times)

discharger12

BGII story UPDATE: 3/27
« on: April 01, 2004, 05:51:01 PM »
UPDATE: March 23, 2004
What: Epilogue

Newest Update: March 27, 2004
What: Epilogue
Note: Ive made a few minor changes, and added a bit to the story.

*Some things are special notes to me, so ignore them*
Epilogue

"It's over Sarevok. Your time has come. You've tainted this entire side of Faerun, and now it is over," said Rane. "Ah, but as Alaundo's prophecy states 'Chaos shall be sown from their footsteps'," replied Sarevok with a tone of laughter in his voice. He was fully aware of the situation, but with Tazok, Angeles and Semaj backing him up he was not as worried. "I myself am a Bhaalspawn, but I have NOT wrought chaos anywhere," Rane replied with a deep feeling of hatred. Sarevok ignored this though, observing his surroundings. Rane had five people accompying him, all of whom he took to be not in the least threatening. Though he knew the truth, otherwise they would not have gotten so far, to be in the ancient city under Baldur's Gate. Crik, Imoen, Khalid, Jaheira, Minsc, (and Boo of course) and Dynaheir. Imoen and Crik were both of Rane's childhood companions, so much love between them, that it could be cut with a knife. Imoen was a thief, Khalid a fighter, Jaheira a druid, Minsc a ranger and Dyhaneir a mage. Crik was indeed a unique person. _________________________________*CRIK INFO: NEED BOOK*  "Enough talk," Sarevok shouted, "this ends now!" At this, Rane nodded to the others behind him and raises his sword. "So be it."

The fight went so quick, it is almost uncertain what exactly happened. It is said that either Khalid had shot an arrow at Angeles's head, and he dropped dead immediatly and Imoen had drinken an invisiblility potion, and had backstabbed Tazok, or the other way around. The only things certain were that Semaj, after Khalid had killed his target, was struck dead by ten magic missles. Rane watched as each missle tore through Khalids armour, tearing it like wet tissue paper, the area around him being splattered with blood. "Khalid!" Rane wanted to shout, but he had to worry about other matters. As soon as Rane had said his final words, Sarevok had started to tear through the ranks of monsters spawned by Dynaheir's magic Wand of Monster Summoning. "I'm coming for you Rane!" he screamed with rage. Rane waited patiently to attack with his katanas along with Crik and his sword while Minsc threw his magic axe of returning, constantly sinking in Sarevoks scratched and dirty armor, making tiny slits, with the tiniest droplets of blood, barely visible to the naked eye, only to have the axe magically return to Minsc's hand, and to have the process start over. Jaheira had been about to try and strike Semaj with her enchanted bullets that she had found in Durlag's Tower, but she had also seen what had happened to Khalid and was suddenly struck with grief. The shock was so great that she was suddenly filled with such rage that even the most fearless berserker would have respect her, and she ran for Semaj, ignoring the agonizing pain of the acid and fires arrows he was magically launching at her. Finally she got so close that she brought her club so hard down on his head with all her fury,  that it split open with a horrendous crack, and he died instantly. At this point Sarevok had finally reached Rane, Crik and Minsc and was so enfuriated that he roared with rage, so loud that if any windows had been in the room, they would have shattered like a stone been thrown in water.

discharger12

Re: BGII story UPDATE: 3/27
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 05:52:04 PM »
Uh, I really need to work on this. Don't expect anything new soon, as I want to release a few pages instead of 2 paragraphs.