Author Topic: Cheat code for post-Gromnir planar visit in ToB  (Read 1414 times)

Fillian Winterbane

Cheat code for post-Gromnir planar visit in ToB
« on: July 16, 2003, 06:39:19 PM »
I've got Solaufein and Ascension installed, and I've just kicked Gromnir's ass something fierce. Speed record or somethin'. However, I know I'm supposed to have my second "test" in my mini-plane once I've whacked Gromnir, which, upon killing him, I "die" and get pulled back to my plane to talk to the annoying solar.

Only for some reason I'm not going back. Melissan shows up and whines that I should have kept from killing Gromnir, and then I agree to help Saradush's inhabitants. But, I don't get pulled back to  my plane for the chit-chat with the solar. If I go back to my plane using my innate powers, I can use the portal to leave Saradush... but I don't want to invest another 20 hours playing this if my failure to have the 2nd test hangs things up later on.

So, anyone know the cheat code string to "force" the 2nd planar visit?

I've uninstalled and re-installed Sola, no change.

Gracias in advance!

insolent_worm

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 08:21:35 PM »
There are five tests in Hell, one for each of the Five... and, coincidentally, Gromnir is NOT one of the Five.  Hate to be the bearer of bad news, amigo, but there's no bug here; you're just confused.  Kill Yaga Shura for the second Solar convo.

Fillian Winterbane

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 10:35:07 PM »
Consider my dope thoroughly smoked! Thanks for the redirection... I've played ToB through four times... you'd think I'd remember.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: