Author Topic: Solaufein in Neverwinter Nights  (Read 3583 times)

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
Solaufein in Neverwinter Nights
« on: May 31, 2003, 11:17:51 PM »
The mighty Celes has adapted the Solaufein mod to Neverwinter Nights. Much of the dialogue carries over directly and there are also a number of new adventures. If you have NWN, check it out at:

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/...637263517.shtml

... and let me know what you think.  

L_Jonté

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 11:21:03 PM »
HA!  See the thread I started while you were starting this one!

Celes

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2003, 03:27:27 PM »
Hiya! Thanks for posting the link to the module, Wes  :) . I don't know about being 'mighty', I think you are the 'Mighty One', not me.

Anyway, just dropped by to give some update. I know there are quite a few spelling and grammer mistakes needed to be fixed in the main story (of course not the Sola dialogues); I am currently working with my editor and hoping for an updated download by the end of the week (he's kinda busy). The module seems to be well received in NWN Vault, hope that it will stay that way  :lol: . Please feel free to leave comments here, on the Vault's module page or email me (email address on the module page).

One more thing, be aware that the battles in the module are tough (just because its NWN, doesn't mean they are easy), so be prepared. But if you can handle Vampire Sola in BG2, you should have no problem  :)  

Celes

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2003, 07:59:03 PM »
OK, FYI, the updated NWN version is up. All (hopefully) spelling and grammar errors should be fixed, and the module now allows both male and female PC to romance Solaufein.

Wes, I've changed your webpage URL in my README file to: http://www.sorcerers.net/~weimer/main.html

If you want me to take out 'main.html' and have people go to the default page instead, please let me know.

Celes

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2003, 07:45:39 AM »
The hosting site for the Solaufein NWN Module has been moved. Here is the new URL:

http://unforgottenrealms.net/downloads2/pa...ion=file&id=875

Wes, it seems that people actually is using the link on your webpage to go to my module download, so could you please update it. Thanks

Celes

L_Jonté

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2003, 08:32:25 AM »
Thanks for the new link Celes!  I have finally gotten NWN away from the husband... well actually, he bought the expansion pack and is playing off of that disc now so I have the old ones.  Anyway, the upshot is that soon I will be able to play and will be adding Solaufein right of.

Cheers!  B)  

Ania

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2003, 09:40:39 AM »
I enjoyed both the NWN and BGII Solaufein mods.  :) You guys did a very good job creating a romance with Sola. I like that the PC and him have more to talk about than just their problems. They actually have some deep conversations.  I even enjoyed the challenge of the eclipse events. So, good job and thanks for all the hard work that went into Sola. :D  

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2003, 06:09:05 PM »
OK, updated the link (sorry, I'm slow). Ania, thanks for the kind words.  

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: