Author Topic: Comments  (Read 1120 times)

Brian

Comments
« on: May 24, 2003, 07:12:17 PM »
Well i just wanted to post some random things i've noticed.

1. Ray of enfeeblement is a 2nd level spell that is memorizable as a 1st level spell.

2. Still on spells- I'm not sure if that spell G.... Electric Loop works for me.  When i cast it There is a lightning animation around my character with no enemies damaged- contrary to when the lightning memphits cast it i die quick- and those that don't die are stunned. my ? is are they just making their savign throw.

3.  Everybody wanders around.  Ex: the drayad's in chez irinicus.  when i visit them they are never all three there.  One is, for example, in the portal room another is near the trapped room with the key and the third is where she is supposed to be.

4.  Ribald doesn't seem to trust me :) As soon as i enter his store he starts casting mage armor, and cats grace upon himself.  He also wanders around alot.

5. All the goblins in chez irinicus have +2 slings...  I do have the ease of use installed

6.  Also any suggestions for tools to mod this thing.  (particually to create items) I have tried using Item Checker and i can't seem get it right.  There are so many unknowns- (to me anyway)  I can't figure out the Discription codes.  The only save options i get are 2ed versions (like polymorph ect.) anyway any ideas?

mykul

Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 09:21:38 PM »
1.  Don't know
2.  The electric loop works well for me.  One of my favorite spells.  So unless Wes changed it in V25 it should still work.
3.  We already discussed this.
4.  Ribald does that to everyone, don't sweat it.  A few friendly PC's  do it around there.
5.  Wes is working on the goblins with +2 slings and what not.
6.  Mod tools are difficult to work with.  Wiedmorph has a set of rules for some items, and during the conversion some items aren't friendly..... B)  

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: