Author Topic: dialogue loop  (Read 1490 times)

thecursed

dialogue loop
« on: May 20, 2003, 05:00:14 PM »
all i'm getting is his recruiting dialogue. i got about 5-6 times before moving into TOB. still am getting it. any way to bypass?

thecursed

dialogue loop
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2003, 04:00:48 AM »
was it something i said?

Tayja

dialogue loop
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2003, 08:56:20 AM »
I also get a dialogue loop.  Is it the same one?  "I have nothing to say right now my friend..."

And his timing is always terrible.  My thiefly character is hiding in shadows, scouting ahead of the party.  And then Sola chases me down in the shadows, taps me on the shoulder repeatedly to say...."I have nothing to say right now... I have nothing to say right now... I have nothing to say right now..."  I have to engage in dialogue to end the conversation.  I come out of shadows.  I go back into shadows and it starts again.  

Meanwhile the now-completely-unsurprised-foe rolls on the floor laughing at the desperately needy drow.

The glitch seems to be romance related.  Dialogues with other characters seem to happen appropriately.

Is there a way to CLUA to the next dialogue?

Thanks

Kiki

dialogue loop
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2003, 03:08:53 PM »
Try uninstalling and reinstalling.  

Tayja

dialogue loop
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2003, 08:52:49 AM »
Thanks for suggestion, Kiki.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Sola.  After about half an hour he was at it again.  It seems to be about the time he'd say something romantic-- after roughly half an hour of game time.  But he hasn't actually said anything romantic in days.

Maybe he's about to, and then he loses his nerve. Heh.

"I have nothing to say right now, I have nothing to say right now, I have nothing to say right now....."

Kiki

dialogue loop
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2003, 05:11:58 PM »
Did you finish the romance, perhaps? I think Sola continues trying to initiate conversations even when he's out of dialogue.

Aubrey

dialogue loop
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2003, 02:50:57 AM »
But he hasn't actually said anything romantic in days.

Maybe he's about to, and then he loses his nerve. Heh.

"I have nothing to say right now, I have nothing to say right now, I have nothing to say right now....."
Perhaps he tries to convince himself that he has nothing to say to you. :lol:  :lol:  

thecursed

dialogue loop
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2003, 10:34:12 PM »
the only dialogue i get is the one where he waits outside the drow city.  "i am so happy i found you veldrin"  

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: