Author Topic: FIXED: Without timestop?Why?  (Read 1566 times)

Alexander

FIXED: Without timestop?Why?
« on: May 11, 2003, 12:04:55 PM »
You wrote anywhere that IWG would have no TimeStop. But this spell easy making by script or by effect combination like: stun (global) and unstun (self); and than display animation like hourglass (i think that in English ïåñî÷íûå ÷àñû called hourglass. It can be my mistake) under the head of all creatures on the map (èëè øåñòåðåíîê êàê â Àðêàíóìå) with ticking sounds.
 And I repeat my request about placing english dialog.tlk of iwd2 somewhere on the site.
 And next  (to Weimer): I wrote letter to your with requests to send your thing to making iwg [-bg2 (with source. I hope that source on c++ or delphi). But mail of voronezh state university had some strange transformations last time and I afraid that my letters could be undelivered.
 If it is true send me this thing on vsu51048@st.vsu.ru , please.

Riklaunim

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 02:17:28 AM »
The mod will use only IWD2 spell list. All add-ons will not be added to the main mod....

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2003, 02:06:45 AM »
Alexander, have you actually tried coding up TimeStop as a global Stun? There are some corner cases you may not be considering. For example, if you summon something during your timestop it will not be held by that initial stun.

You want the English IWD2 DIALOG.TLK? OK, I've put it up. You can get it in ~weimer/bgate/old -- there are some other TLK files there as well.

You wrote me a letter? Email to me tends to disappear -- maybe you should resend it. Anyway, the source to the bg2-]iwd2 converter (called "iwg2" or "weimorph"  here) is written in OCaml and is available in the same ZIP as the WeiDU source (since it's built on weidu) -- you can get it from the main webpage. Take a look at the file src\iwg2.ml, for example.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: