Author Topic: Lost my Moonray!  (Read 1229 times)

Blackfey

Lost my Moonray!
« on: April 29, 2003, 01:00:16 AM »
I've started playing ToB for the first time. When Sola leveled up, I gave him one of the new Quest abilities. The problem is that he lost all his other special abilities like the Moonray and Repulse Undead. They don't show up anymore on the star button.

What happened?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Install info:
I made a clean install of SoA then ToB, then the Bioware ToB patch, then the Baldurdash patch, then Ease of USe, then finally Sola.  

Userunfriendly

Lost my Moonray!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2003, 01:37:25 AM »
how many special abilities do you have???  if you have more than can fit on the full bar, you get an arrow at the end that will scroll you to the next "bar" of buttons....

Blackfey

Lost my Moonray!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2003, 02:22:04 AM »
Upon closer examination of my saved games, I now realize that Sola lost all of his special abilities when I first started ToB.  The star icon is dark on the first save and from there on in until he goes up a level and gets the quest abilities.  I'll try reinstalling the mod tomorrow but if anyone has any other ideas I would be much obliged.

Blackfey

Lost my Moonray!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2003, 04:50:32 PM »
Reinstalling fixed it.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: