Author Topic: A minor change from AscensionClassic  (Read 2314 times)

Kish

A minor change from AscensionClassic
« on: April 29, 2003, 02:29:02 PM »
In Ascension-Classic, Sendai's two potions were called Potions of Heal.  In WeiDU Ascension, they're called Sendai's Potions.  I've been slightly curious for a while, but it just assumed minor significance for my Oversight mod, so I'm asking--why the change?

T.G.Maestro

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2003, 02:10:24 AM »
As I know, it was only there to correct the name of that potion. Since it is a potion of HEAL, it really doesn't matter what name you give them. As you said, it has minor significance.

***offtopic: By the way Kish, I really enjoyed your Sendai modifications. Nice work.

Kish

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 03:44:18 PM »
***offtopic: By the way Kish, I really enjoyed your Sendai modifications. Nice work.
Thanks.  I'm glad you like it.

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2003, 07:17:36 PM »
Kish, I must admit that I absolutely do not remember. Dyara asked for (or otherwise had something to do with the change) the change (or so the changelog says). If you're curious, she might remember.  

Offline Andyr

• Dance Commander
  • PPG
  • Planewalker
    • The Gibberlings Three IE mod community
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2003, 11:27:46 AM »
Thanks.  I'm glad you like it.
It really did make Sendai much tougher. You think you're done, then argh! More!  B)  
"We are the Gibberlings Three, as merry a band as you ever did see..." - Home of IE mods

<jcompton> Suggested plugs include "Click here so Compton doesn't ban me. http://www.pocketplane.net/ub"

I am unfortunately not often about these days so the best way to get hold of me is via email.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: