Author Topic: I seek help.  (Read 1859 times)

Wyrm

I seek help.
« on: April 14, 2003, 02:36:14 PM »
A request to anyone skilled with using "WeiDU".

I will be finishing up shortly with a new kit for BG2/TOB and would prefer that it be distributed in WeiDU format to make it easier for people to use. If anyone would be interested in doing this, let me know and I will get in contact to send the kit's information your way.

Best, Wyrm

Wyrm

I seek help.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2003, 06:42:50 PM »
C'mon people, there has got to be someone who frequents these forums that is capable of putting a kit in WeiDU format for distribution! Ican tell by the some of the posts alone that there are people capable of this task.

Thorfinn

I seek help.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2003, 07:12:13 PM »
I have no idea how to go about that.

Perhaps you might be enticed into releaseing a few details about your kit? Not to impugn your kit, but even if I had the knowledge to help you out, I would be a little hesitant about volunteering same if your kit were some "Ubermensch"...

Seifer

I seek help.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 07:47:19 PM »
Look at Davide Carta's tutorial over at the teambg tutorials site.

Thats the best one

hlidskialf

I seek help.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2003, 07:57:04 PM »
Check it out "Here"

Wyrm

I seek help.
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2003, 08:19:59 PM »
I have no idea how to go about that.

Perhaps you might be enticed into releaseing a few details about your kit? Not to impugn your kit, but even if I had the knowledge to help you out, I would be a little hesitant about volunteering same if your kit were some "Ubermensch"...
@Thorfinn,

As to the kit, it's a Blackguard restricted to Paladin class and chaotic evil alignment.

To all other responses.

I'm aware of the link, thanks, just figured someone could whip it up qucikly for distribution.

Seifer

I seek help.
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2003, 08:29:41 PM »
You're thinking too literally, follow the example and write your own TP2 file.  It'l take about 10 mins once you;ve got a good understanding of it.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: