Author Topic: Starting Solaufein romance in TOB! is it possible?  (Read 3537 times)

Sabine

Starting Solaufein romance in TOB! is it possible?
« on: March 19, 2004, 12:45:01 PM »
Hello!

I have been playing the Imoen Romance for all of SOA and now I am in TOB, since there is no Imoen Romance for TOB out yet and since I haven't played TOB ever before, I wanted to add Solaufein to the party (never had him in my party) and do his romance.. I was wondering if this is possible? I neveractually met him before (only in the Underdark) and I just added him to the party in TOB with the "character summoner".

Is is possible for me to play the romance still or would I have to start a new game for that? :(

Sabine

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 02:02:38 PM »
Also, I have another question: when I cluaconsole to hasten Solaufeins party banter, there is a line that says " I have seen no one" after I have done it.
Is this is a bug? nothing else happens after that.
My party members are all standing quite close to him and they are all visible :o?

Offline weimer

• Planewalker
    • WeiDU and Weimer Mods
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 12:04:36 AM »
You should able to start the romance after summoning him in ToB.

"I have seen no one" -- that's fine, it just means he didn't find any party banter targets. He won't banter if there are any NPCs around that are not in the party. He also won't banter with anyone more than twice. You may find it easier to just click-talk on Sola (as opposed to using the console).

Let me know if the romance doesn't advance. You'll know it's working if he starts asking you about your childhood.  

Bren

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 11:48:05 AM »
While beta testing a romance only for SoA, I got Sola right before going to C7.  All the talks, etc. ran just like normal through ToB.  Yes, I romanced Sola in ToB since I had to leave him alone in SoA.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know the mod worked fine for me going through ToB.

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 05:39:27 AM »
Thank you Weimer and Bren! But when Solafein says "I have seen no one" I do have a party of six people, Minsc, Imoen, Viconia, Edwin and Solafein et moi, so I would suppose I should be able to get party banters? When I use the cluaconsole they're all close to solafein, within "visible" distance.

With NPCs that are around that are not in the party, do you mean every NPC or only playable NPCs? So he is only able to banter in places without any other NPCs around? Thanks, I'll try that as soon as I can :)

inya

Re: Starting Solaufein romance in TOB! is it possible?
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2004, 02:11:53 PM »
PLEASE HELP~~

I've taken Solaufein with me since we left the underdark. Now i complete SOA and am now in the beginning of TOB. I had some romance talks with Sola in SOA but he doesn't continue talking to me in TOB. There was once that I heard the sola romance talk music rang, but he still didn't say a word. Even if I talk to him, he had nothing to say to me.

Perhaps this happens because I've re-installed Sola mod when I installed TOB? I also have Chloe mod installed but it seemed to influent the beginning dialuge of TOB. so I uninstalled and reinstalled these mods. I don't know if this causes the problem.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: