Author Topic: FOR GODS SAKE HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE!!!  (Read 4397 times)

Inquisitor

FOR GODS SAKE HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE!!!
« on: January 31, 2004, 04:57:09 PM »
Why can my solaufein cast protection from magical weapons 500 times a day even though i didnt memorize the spell?  Why can he shadow meld and move past doors where you previously needed a key?

Why does Solaufein have 74% magic resistance when he's already overpowered as being a fighter/mage (best dual class in the game).

Why is Sola so friggin horribly overpowered??  That moonblade he gets is a joke, its ten times better than any item i ever made in IEEP(except for that sword that cast wail of the banshee, finger of death, disintegrate, death spell, and greater malison on every hit hehe).

For gods sake i owned the eclipse party by getting some lucky vorpals with the ravager and the axe of the unyielding, and then they give you longswords that if you dual wield (the eclipse swords) u regenerate 6 hit points a second, does anyone else think thats a bit overpowered?????? 36 hp regenerated per round, u can take a beating and regen it all back immediatly, ridiculous.

L_Jonté

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2004, 08:25:10 PM »
Because he's special?  

Kiki

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2004, 08:48:39 PM »
Why can my solaufein cast protection from magical weapons 500 times a day even though i didnt memorize the spell? 
It's a bug.

Why can he shadow meld and move past doors where you previously needed a key?
When you say "shadow meld," does that mean "dimension door" (the thing that NPCs do when they need to get in and out of a cutscene in an appropriately dramatic fashion)?

Because he's special?
Or because Wes "Solaufein: The Non-Cheater's Alternative to Ctrl-Y" Weimer created him? :)

Jolyth

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2004, 09:42:28 PM »
Or because Wes "Solaufein: The Non-Cheater's Alternative to Ctrl-Y" Weimer created him?

I like that answer!  ;)  

Kish

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2004, 02:31:34 AM »
Why does Solaufein have 74% magic resistance when he's already overpowered as being a fighter/mage (best dual class in the game).
Because he's a drow.  His class has nothing to do with it.

Userunfriendly

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2004, 03:03:16 AM »
Why can my solaufein cast protection from magical weapons 500 times a day even though i didnt memorize the spell?  

For gods sake i owned the eclipse party by getting some lucky vorpals with the ravager and the axe of the unyielding, and then they give you longswords that if you dual wield (the eclipse swords) u regenerate 6 hit points a second, does anyone else think thats a bit overpowered?????? 36 hp regenerated per round, u can take a beating and regen it all back immediatly, ridiculous.
urm...is that using the auto buffing scripts???

cause i always play on pure control, and use default scripts only..

i only remember one sword from whacking eclipse, and that was the eclipse avenger...two handed, good regen...

has the dropped loot been upgraded??? :P  :P  :P  

TKATK

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2004, 03:46:53 AM »
if i remember every char has a ecliple wep,eclipse club,long sword(dual wield ecliple weps with 12hp sec regeneration:blink: )

(how do you delete posts ere?i didnt notice the date ere)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2004, 03:49:14 AM by TKATK »

Kiki

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2004, 03:39:37 PM »
Unfortunately, only moderators can delete posts.

Seifer

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2004, 04:40:06 PM »
And I see no reason to do so in this case.

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
Re: FOR GODS SAKE HOW DOES THIS MAKE SENSE!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2004, 01:15:45 AM »
Viconia has the same spell resistance. You wan't to see  a really powerful NPC try valen.
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

Meddle.

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2004, 10:50:44 PM »
Viconia has the same spell resistance.
Does she? Didnt notice that in SoA at least.
And how did it come to chaotic drow renegade proudly states that he does what he must whenever. damn, it would fit dak'kon or somebody.

Offline Lord Kain

• "I was the 500th member on the old forgottenwars forum and all I got was this lousy title"
  • Planewalker
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2004, 01:11:30 AM »
what ever I must when ever is the defining charactistic of chaotic.
Now, at last, the masks had fallen away.  The strings of the puppets had become visible, and the hands of the prime mover exposed.  Most ironic of all was the last gift that Raziel had given me, more powerful than the sword that now held his soul, more acute even than the vision his sacrifice had accorded me - the first bitter taste of that terrible illusion:  Hope.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: