Author Topic: Epilogue Ideas  (Read 34170 times)

thecursed

Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2003, 06:07:12 AM »
the first reference to a gift  seems to be mine, but i could be wrong.

thecursed

Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2003, 12:21:39 PM »
has any one submited the idea? or is every one thinkin i'm the one that should?

Corinn

Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2003, 06:54:04 AM »
Make the effects unique and centered on the PC only. It's not like Sola's a party whore or something. Couldn't imagine him Korgan or Jan, you know.

Jabberwocky

Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2003, 10:18:12 PM »
::"revives" a dead topic::

I'm sorry for intruding...

But shouldn't the PC give Solaufein gifts too?

Sorry, just an idea.

Athena

Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2003, 07:15:24 PM »
It's no intrusion, we always welcome ideas. :)

The PC can give Sola a gift already--the poetry book in Imnesvale. But perhaps, if there's interest, Wes would implement some other gifts.

Tenma

Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2004, 08:55:01 PM »
What if the ring had part of a poem inscribed on it, kinda like the One Ring [insert doomish music], only without the evil and the invisiblity? That kinda romantic thing seems up Sola's alley...

As for the epilogue, I can see Sola returning to the Underdark to spread the world of his goddess, trying to seek out fellows. Dunno how the PC would fit into that, though.

Athena

Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2004, 08:59:05 PM »
Hi Tenma. :)

Actually, epilogues have been part of the mod for quite some time, and I really have no idea if the ring idea will ever be implemented. But please feel free to join us in the dialogue/flirt threads.

Tenma

Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2004, 11:10:05 PM »
Yeah, well, I'm a little slow on the up take. ^_^;

Trinin

Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2004, 05:10:19 AM »
Here's a crazy idea (i have no clue how this would work) what if when you were wearing the ring an you were dieing it would transfer some of solaufein's life points to you. Sounds romantic don't it. :D  

Athena

Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2004, 04:06:52 PM »
It does, but it sounds like it could be fairly tough to code. Someone who has more experience with modding then I do should answer that question, though. :)

Meira

Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2004, 04:17:10 PM »
An item that casts vampiric touch at Sola when PC's hitpoints go under certain amount? I don't know if it's possible ie. can items have scripts. Also vampiric touch is just that what it says - a touch ranged spell. I think you're able to modify the range of spell in an item though.

-Meira

Offline Zanari

• Planewalker
    • http://usera.imagecave.com/Zanari/Zanari/
Re: Epilogue Ideas
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2005, 01:16:35 AM »
There are other useful items to use besides rings......
What about a nice pair of boots,that doesnt increase your speed.....
Boots of protection,protection from fatigue or they have teleporting properties.
Or a Cloak of Ellestraie (could be pc gift tio Sola as well)Has calming effects....
One thing that I Hate the most about these games is that Mind Flayers can kill you real easy...How about a Cloak of Protection against that.....
Or a nice pair of gloves  that are lined with Solas hair or something.....
That way you can still get the nice sentimental ring as well......
Bravery is For Idiots and Courage is For The Insane.
Guess that makes me and Insane Idiot.

Offline Eyvindr

• Planewalker
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2005, 04:36:45 AM »
Indeed! There are far mor than too much good ring in this game. a ring is a romantic thing, but since you can wear only two at the same time, it must be very effective - for example my sorcerer wouldn't throw his ring of wizardy and Gainax's (is this its name?) ring away just for anything - even if it's from his love. A gauntlet is not a common love gift, but good gauntlets are indeed rare - but with Sola's hair... umm... this gives me some innnnteresting ideals.... ;D

Offline Borsook

• off topic
  • Planewalker
  • not a badger
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2005, 05:58:47 AM »
Finally the monopoly of guest posters is broken! ;)
"Borsook seems like a pretty cool guy who offers his insight where appropriate... just very, very frequently." - Imrahil

Borsook's Chambers - Home of Borsook's Mods

Offline Zanari

• Planewalker
    • http://usera.imagecave.com/Zanari/Zanari/
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2005, 09:58:14 PM »
True Gauntlets are not a common love gift but If you were to use a pair of boots,gauntlets or a Cloak then u would be able to actually wear the nice,fluffy romantic ring.....

Anyways I love the Solaufein romance that Weimer made and can hardly wait until this addition to it is finaly finnished......I have been lurking around this forum for a long time and the Flirts that the Modders have come up with are FANTASTIC(wish I could mod)but alas I have not the talent :-(............
Thankyou so much for all your time and effort putting this and other great mods together.

Zanari
Bravery is For Idiots and Courage is For The Insane.
Guess that makes me and Insane Idiot.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: