Author Topic: Tsuru  (Read 29021 times)

thecursed

Tsuru
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2003, 05:08:46 PM »
cursed, i have a certain infamy as the worst cheeser and cheater in the community....so be careful, lest i corrupt you from role playing forever and turn you into a powergamer,,,
duelly noted, i have been warned!

Dashael

Tsuru
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2003, 10:23:28 PM »
Welcome back UU, you've been gone too long buddy. :)

hehehheheh....i missed flirting(in a certain kinky but charming way that is my trademark) with ya....

I'm sorry UU, but I must now glare at you menacingly, as Tsuru is my lady love. No offense meant because I know you're only playing, but I do what I must when I must :)

*glares menacingly at UU*

There, that's taking care of :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 10:24:36 PM by Dashael »

Userunfriendly

Tsuru
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2003, 11:36:43 PM »
good thing i had the magic baseball cap of balduran...reflects glare rays from beholders....

easy to make a baseball cap of balduran...simply take a baseball cap, and line the inside with aluminum foil...

the cap also stops cia broadcast mind control radio waves...and gets HBO for free as well...

thanks dash, its good to get back to where everyone is used to my insanity...how is chloe going???i heard a mysterious masked coder has appeared, and a beta to be tested is being released soon...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2003, 11:38:59 PM by Userunfriendly »

Dashael

Tsuru
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2003, 12:42:30 AM »
...how is chloe going???i heard a mysterious masked coder has appeared, and a beta to be tested is being released soon...
*wants to discuss it* Damned beta-tester confidentiality geas :)

Maybe if you posted in the Chloe forum Lucy would be willing to fill you in. Most I can tell you is it's all go :)

Userunfriendly

Tsuru
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2003, 01:18:52 AM »
actually the only thing i needed was your statement....

"its all go...."

i mean those of us who have been waiting, and chloe and imoen romance tob are the only mods i really want anymore, we have been keeping tabs on lucy's real life problems, and its made us very anxious at times, but the go sign means i can relax now... :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  

thecursed

Tsuru
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2003, 02:19:32 AM »
good thing i had the magic baseball cap of balduran
the cap also stops cia broadcast mind control radio waves...and gets HBO for free as well...
i got to get me one of those!

Shian

Tsuru
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2003, 06:17:54 PM »
I'd have to say 1, 4, 5, and 6, 'cause those are all true. . . well, at least nice truths . . . numbers 2 and 3 would come to be truths, but not before bumbers 1, 4, 5, and 6, did . . .  :P

*decides more sucking up is needed so as not to fall into the same fate as Niz and be thwapped*

But of course, it would be a long, LONG time before numbers 2 and 3 came into action. :D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2003, 06:19:17 PM by Shian »

Tsuru
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2003, 06:18:04 AM »
Didn't know it was a generally accepted idea I disappeared because of Tsuru.   :P  

Seifer

Tsuru
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2003, 09:30:47 AM »
Since you only logged yourself as 'Guest' no one has any idea really, do they  :blink:  

Athena

Tsuru
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2003, 02:07:04 PM »
I'm guessing that was Niz. And if so...*pounce!*

Niz

Tsuru
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2003, 10:04:00 AM »
Since you only logged yourself as 'Guest' no one has any idea really, do they  :blink:
I actually did log in but for some mysterious reason the class I was in has been extra secured since we overloaded comps and ISP last year.   :P
Damn thing won't save any cookies and therby logins to any forum.  

*gets pounced* Urk !
Okay I'll type in Niz next time I post from school.    ;)  

Shian

Tsuru
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2003, 02:38:30 PM »
Niz? What the- what did you do to make this forum appear as if you posted today? Editing doesn't do that, as far as I know . . .

Athena

Tsuru
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2003, 05:13:26 PM »
Editing doesn't, and I don't think Niz has been logged on FWS for months. It was probably a forum glitch. :)

Caedwyr

Tsuru
« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2003, 05:20:34 PM »
Nah, whenever someone takes the poll, the topic moves to the top of the list, but it seems as though the last person to post the message has done something.

Shian

Tsuru
« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2003, 06:03:11 PM »
Of course, we always find a way to blame Niz. :P I've actually missed him . . . !!! THE HORROR!!! *runs around screamining* The world may now end. :P j/k

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What color is grass?:
What is the seventh word in this sentence?:
What is five minus two (use the full word)?: